3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 28.02.23 08:38 pm

What is the most boring game?

subject

43 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madevi 28.02.23

J4CKSON, URL races in NFSU2 are especially boring if you accumulate them by the end of the stage and sit down to go through everything. If you do this as they appear, then all right. And in circular circles, often with the number of circles, there is an inflection. Yes, and there are too many purely circular races - these are ordinary, and Street-X, and URL, and most of the drift.

A
Alfa_main 28.02.23

Did Space

m
mrdudell17 28.02.23

I found The Witcher 3 boring. I started it 5 times and threw it away. Kingdom Come is boring because you have to listen to dialogue all the time. In my opinion, it is better to watch a movie with live actors than to spend dozens of hours on crooked animation. The same goes for The Witcher 3. In general, I am against the voice acting of dialogues in modern RPGs. Some plot points can be replaced with a short intro, the rest can be done with text. In The Witcher 3, it's still tedious to look at the animation of getting on a horse and jumping off a horse every time. I would just remove this animation: click on the horse and the GG would teleport to it. As if realism suffers here, but I always said: if realism makes gameplay boring, then to hell with this realism. Interesting gameplay should come first. The same fly in the ointment in GTA 5, where you have to drive halfway through the map to start the mission. Or you have to call a taxi, which is also a rather long procedure. Really it was impossible to make a fast travel? This is my personal opinion.