3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirate_In_Law 28.02.23 08:38 pm

How many games have you completed 100%

I only DLC Joe's Adventures for the second Mafia back in the year before last.
Now I decided to fill in the "weave" of GTA VC.

And from how many games have you squeezed out a "hundred"?

21 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 28.02.23

None, it's deadly boring. It's one thing to look for secrets in an old-school shooter, even though there are weapons and cartridges, and it's quite another to collect coins and stick flags for the sake of stupidly filling the strip. No, he did all the quests and is good.

M
Madevi 28.02.23

I don’t really like this kind of thing, but I also met this:
Galaxy on Fire 2 - I wanted to open the coolest ship. As soon as I opened it, I immediately lost interest in playing further in freeplay)
Tomb Raider (2013) - apparently, there was nothing to do at all, that I passed it 100%. Not without the help of guides, really. There are still a couple of single player and all multiplayer achievements, but they have nothing to do with the passage.
Need for Speed ​​Underground 2 - almost always, after completing the story, I finish the rest of the race. No matter how boring, at times, some of them were not.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (PC) - quite exciting and not very difficult, and it does not require much time, although ten years ago it had problems in one mini-game, which was required for one hundred percent.

Z
Z126 28.02.23

Fallout new vegas + DLC
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Mass effect 2
Need for Speed: Rivals (all events, but not all tasks)

F
Fallen Ghost 28.02.23

Need for Speed: Underground 2, Most Wanted, Carbon, ProStreet, Undercover, Hot Pursuit
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, San Andreas, Episodes from Liberty City, V
Assassin's Creed III
Horizon Zero Dawn

bloodborne

God of War (2018)

Detroit: Become Human

Marvel's Spider-Man

The Order: 1886

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

There are also games that I tried to clear to the maximum, but they do not write % completion.

b
bazilevs 28.02.23

If we talk about the passage of the entire plot, then somewhere for about 150 ...

M
MunchkiN 616 28.02.23

most likely none where there is a passing rating

V
Vampire_98 28.02.23

M
MegaEga 28.02.23

One, cs go

h
hardcore gaymer 28.02.23

Dark Souls, Bloodborne.

D
Drahov 28.02.23

FarCry3/4/BloodDragon

P
Pirate_In_Law 28.02.23

I remembered that a very long time ago, 7-8 years ago, NFS Most Wanted also passed by 100%.
The only NFS from which I squeezed a hundred. Neither Underground, nor Carbon, nor Pro-Street did not master one hundred percent.

P
Pecos_Bill 28.02.23

If we take the passage of the main plot and additional quests, then everything that I played. And if you knock out all the achievements to platinum, then not a single one.

A
Anderby 28.02.23

So many.

P
Pirate_In_Law 28.02.23

I did not manage to fill a hundred in Weiss. This is a very boring thing. I do not think that in the future I will knock out a hundred in any other games.

T
TurboKapycta 28.02.23

Order 1886, Forza Horizon 2

d
dovakin2018 28.02.23

Passed two games for a hundred: skyrim and the witcher 3. Skyrim immediately and in the witcher for a long time could not get an achievement where you need to score 187 points in a gwent.

V
V_l_a_d_1 28.02.23

If you count as a percentage, it will be 80%

b
barbarian 28.02.23

The last one passed at 100 Sekiro.

s
sergeu78 28.02.23

sleeping dogs, assassin creed(2, rogue, 3, unity, black flag), watch dogs

M
Max P 28.02.23

All Max Payne.