3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AgeRP 05.05.23 07:09 am

Games that stuck in your heart

I would like to discuss in this thread stories of games that have fallen into your soul. even maybe left some imprint on it.made you think about anything.It is desirable to limit themselves to simple enumeration games.a indicate kommentarii than the plot you (hooked)
Bring some of their
1) Planescape Torment - game really has a very powerful story.Full of philosophy touching on different aspects of being.
2)Xenosaga-Xenogears - I can say that these games had a very strong effect on me .Given that they are crossed many questions and aspects of understanding the universe of different religions and philosophical works.After these games there is even a kind of understanding of the insignificance of their own existence.Some kind of universal dramatic
3) Fahrenheit - it seemed to me a very ambiguous and original vesch.There and the depths of psychology and the occult.While passing was a lot of emotions and experiences.
4) Shenmue 1-2 - remembering this game now I am very sad to realize that the continuation of the saga, we still do not see.I do not know what to write.But when I played it I plunged into a state of meditation. tranquility (I will never forget the moment when the old teacher agreed to teach me a new style . but I have to beat his fist on wood until I do not reach harmony) I have long failed .ash was angry )))) but then on the advice of the same old man I calmed down concentrated and oh miracle, the reception came))
I wonder your opinion

231 Comments
Sort by:
M
MusMen 05.05.23

*** Red Alert 2 ***
*** Stronghold ***

j
jo432 05.05.23

Gothic 2

H
Hangman. 05.05.23

Resident Evil 4
Call of Duty 4
Counter-Strike 1.6
GTA San Andreas
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. !!!!!!!!!!!so far only Chernobyl, let's wait for Clear Sky!!!!!!!!!
All games of Valve

H
HankoK[Come to get away] 05.05.23

halfa all

R
Rage Racer 05.05.23

Gran Turismo (the entire series). Literally grew up on it. And then there's GTA San Andreas;

A
Alexander Alexandrovich 05.05.23

Mass Effect the entire trilogy in spite of all the dirt that was poured on the end of the last part, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, Warcraft 3 of course, Half- Life all two parts with episodes, Clive Barker's Jericho with an unforgettable atmosphere and characters, Mafia 2 with a beautiful setting of American that time, Dead Space all trilogy (for me part 2 is the best), Star Wars: Rebublic Commando (very disappointed when I learned that the critics are faggots) , Skyrim and Oblivion with mods is divine :)) Well , and from the recent Eternal Senia , I thought nothing would make me shed a tear

M
Mesсaline 05.05.23

God EX и God EX:HR

P
Pecos_Bill 05.05.23

The Witcher
The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim
Gothic 3
Baldur's Gate

A
Alexandrovitch 05.05.23

Assassin's Creed II
The Talos Principle
Metro 2033 Last Light
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
Halo 2 Combat Evolved
Grand Theft Auto IV
Tales of Zestiria

G
God - Emperor 05.05.23

Metro last light is hard to explain why I liked it, the gameplay, the atmosphere... I'm not sure why I like it, the gameplay, the atmosphere, but the main thing is the story;

M
MelShlemming 05.05.23

Happy Feet Two: The Videogame

O
Old Hunch 05.05.23

DooM 2: Hell on Earth

s
ssssuss 05.05.23

Life is strange, +before the storm

g
gut 05.05.23

Gothika 1,2<>

O
Old Hunch 05.05.23

Advent Rising. All of the above will never compare to this game in terms of story. Oh, no, don't put your halva in here again! Not even it compares to Advent Rising;

P
Pixel Dragon 05.05.23

Dying Light because of the story and the additions. just during the passage attached to the characters. get into their fate. It hurts to see them die;

A
Awareness 05.05.23

Just yesterday I passed Stalker Call of Pripyat. It is always the wrong things you remember and they will haunt you throughout the game, and also Vano is a great guy. This ending will understand people with a developed character and soul. Children here will see just another shooter, and everyone else who still remembers times ks1.6 and Halflife will catch unbelievable emotions;

s
sergeu78 05.05.23

Gun, Call of Juarez Bound in Blood

s
spiderman28 05.05.23

Spider-Man Peter Parker. The game is so good that I can replay it every 2 days. 2. Gta san Andreas, also a great game. Old school, love it. About Spider-Man I know, I passed it in a computer club, but not completely a week after the release of the game, but now you can buy a PS5 and play Spider-Man.

s
sergeu78 05.05.23

syphon filter 3