3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AgeRP 05.05.23 07:09 am

Games that stuck in your heart

I would like to discuss in this thread stories of games that have fallen into your soul. even maybe left some imprint on it.made you think about anything.It is desirable to limit themselves to simple enumeration games.a indicate kommentarii than the plot you (hooked)
Bring some of their
1) Planescape Torment - game really has a very powerful story.Full of philosophy touching on different aspects of being.
2)Xenosaga-Xenogears - I can say that these games had a very strong effect on me .Given that they are crossed many questions and aspects of understanding the universe of different religions and philosophical works.After these games there is even a kind of understanding of the insignificance of their own existence.Some kind of universal dramatic
3) Fahrenheit - it seemed to me a very ambiguous and original vesch.There and the depths of psychology and the occult.While passing was a lot of emotions and experiences.
4) Shenmue 1-2 - remembering this game now I am very sad to realize that the continuation of the saga, we still do not see.I do not know what to write.But when I played it I plunged into a state of meditation. tranquility (I will never forget the moment when the old teacher agreed to teach me a new style . but I have to beat his fist on wood until I do not reach harmony) I have long failed .ash was angry )))) but then on the advice of the same old man I calmed down concentrated and oh miracle, the reception came))
I wonder your opinion

231 Comments
Sort by:
A
AgeRP 05.05.23

I would like to see more comments (why this game and what).not just a simple enumeration of games.

h
haha your dead 05.05.23

Whoever played knows;

m
mаrkell 05.05.23

does anyone who hasn't played also know?

m
mаrkell 05.05.23

I understand, there is no need to explain the great and unbeaten HALVU, but I think not everyone knew about shenmue, and it is necessary to tell.
by the way, about HALVU. and the first and second.
there was a very strongly developed world, plot (such in shooters has not yet been) and most importantly, the game was very interesting, I should say: the budget of 40 million and talent Valve made HALVU that we know her.

h
haha your dead 05.05.23

What's not to understand?! Any game from the list necessarily has a fuckin' gameplay (first of all), it's worth playing it, so there's no point in describing it in principle;

J
Jafarus 05.05.23

Fahrenheit unequivocally.

G
Grimripper 05.05.23

the MGS series, all of Mega Man (except Battle Network), and NFS Most Wanted.

N
Ninjitsu 05.05.23

Not a bad review of Shenmue http://www.gddale.ru/viewtext.php?id=244&PHPSESSID=dfca621a4e1902eccdbc4a0dcec75b47
Not to see Shenmue is simply unforgivable. A unique game (which only its brilliant sequel could emulate), worthy of all praise and becoming an object of worship, is an undeniable fact. - I couldn't agree more.
P.S. QTE first appeared in Shenmu, but with QTE-battles Shenmu (especially Shenmu2) Fahrenheit certainly can not compare, and in general the game is weaker. In general, Shenmu and Fahrenheit - a prime example of the difference between a masterpiece and a very good game;

A
AgeRP 05.05.23

Mda....Shenmue is something.It's hard to put into words.She just need to play.
Little bit offtop!!!Can anyone remember the moment in Shenmu2 when you need to get tested by one of the teachers of some style of fighting.And he works as a hairdresser.and as soon as I sat in a chair put a razor to his throat type of vyryal my reaction)))) there I was really nervous almost broke the joystick all thought too late to press the buttons)))) it turns out it was necessary to sit quietly and do not twitch.He was just checking on how I can be calm))))

N
Ninjitsu 05.05.23

zoid82
I don't remember...so I didn't twitch)))

L
Losundrik 05.05.23

Hl1,2-atmosphere is inexplicable,Warcraft3 on a date with a girl scored even when played.And she was waiting...Gothic 2,3-Kayf.The music just wanted to cry:),Prince of Persia 1,2,3-I almost lost my mind, the corners and ledges in the apartment could not look at, I imagined how they could catch the prince, where the wall to run ...:)

D
DismemЪered 05.05.23

Very much caught Morrowind with its.... I really liked Arcanum, all this struggle between magic and technology, the two philosophies of the inhabitants of the game, pro rabotinny world and the plot did their job: just sat down and played!

D
DismemЪered 05.05.23

And of course we can't forget about Halfa 1-2 (the storyline in the shooter was awesome, great atmosphere), Fahrenheit (no comment, it was a breakthrough), Call of Cthulhu (I read almost all of Lovecraft, I love his prose, it was interesting to play), Gothic

P
Presedent Gantz 05.05.23

Morrowind and Oblivion;//World, possibilities, creativity in Construction Set{lt;br>HomeWorld 1,Cataclysm,2; //I wish I had gone to school then)
Gothic II NV;//The hero is back, and he will still kick everyone in the kump;/p>

o
omegalol 05.05.23

zoid82
dadada remember remember)

P
Perchic X 05.05.23

And the only two games that stuck with me, the very first ones I had on my computer, were Volfied and Supaplex. I still can't forget them;

D
DismemЪered 05.05.23

And I've been sitting behind Heroes 3 a LOT!

L
Lynx of the Wasteland 05.05.23

IGI project. The thing is, this is the first game I've played. The game, of course, not so bad, but when I remember how the whole company played and worried (I'm not the only one who played this game first) for each other, so fun it becomes... (I wish it was deleted, and I can not get the disk anymore - so we would get together, remember the past)))&l;br>And if the plot, then "Max Payne2" hooked. At the end they even argued about whether Vlad had killed Max or not.

P
Papa_Karlo 05.05.23

1) Prince of Persia The Clash of Fortune The story is fascinating with constant leaps in time forward and backward and the gameplay is unforgettable... especially the fight scenes.
2) Fahrenheit the game after which I started to think... When playing Fahrenheit you just sink into the atmosphere and it's impossible to escape... the game is very similar to real life... Your future depends on your actions now.
3) MU Online :) for I've been playing this game for a year and a half and it affected my life very much... Found a lot of friends in real life, met some good people... and the game itself is great... although the whole point of the game is to find normal people in the internet...
4) GTA San Andreas affected my life greatly... 5) Command & Conquer series, I liked the storyline... In general, the list is far from polonny, such as the same Unreal ochatsya like... NFS's all sorts of stuff...

L
Long Dron 05.05.23

Getting Up: Content Under Pressure
Displays my inner world