3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AgeRP 05.05.23 07:09 am

Games that stuck in your heart

I would like to discuss in this thread stories of games that have fallen into your soul. even maybe left some imprint on it.made you think about anything.It is desirable to limit themselves to simple enumeration games.a indicate kommentarii than the plot you (hooked)
Bring some of their
1) Planescape Torment - game really has a very powerful story.Full of philosophy touching on different aspects of being.
2)Xenosaga-Xenogears - I can say that these games had a very strong effect on me .Given that they are crossed many questions and aspects of understanding the universe of different religions and philosophical works.After these games there is even a kind of understanding of the insignificance of their own existence.Some kind of universal dramatic
3) Fahrenheit - it seemed to me a very ambiguous and original vesch.There and the depths of psychology and the occult.While passing was a lot of emotions and experiences.
4) Shenmue 1-2 - remembering this game now I am very sad to realize that the continuation of the saga, we still do not see.I do not know what to write.But when I played it I plunged into a state of meditation. tranquility (I will never forget the moment when the old teacher agreed to teach me a new style . but I have to beat his fist on wood until I do not reach harmony) I have long failed .ash was angry )))) but then on the advice of the same old man I calmed down concentrated and oh miracle, the reception came))
I wonder your opinion

231 Comments
Sort by:
B
B0en1ng 05.05.23

vaisa and sanya

T
Torpedon 05.05.23

World of Warcraft

S
Shoomer 05.05.23

1) TES III MORROWIND (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))
2) TES IV (поменьше !!!!!!!)
3) ONI
4) S.T. A. L. K. E. R.
5) C&C Tiberian Sun: Operation Firestorm
6) Red Alert 2
7) Freelancer
8) Alien Shooter

A
Anaxogore 05.05.23

Planescape Torment - a very powerful multiverse setting, an abundance of laden philosophical text, interesting characters, brutality. The game is just a fairy tale.

Vanegry - a game created by aliens for aliens and accidentally thrown to Earth by a radio wave. My love.

Schizarium is my second and main love. Created as if by my personal order especially for me.

Silent Hill (1234) - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

M
MrAl 05.05.23

Planescape Torment
Yeah. Nameless, Morte, Dakkon, Anna.... Characters like that you remember for life. Too bad there will never be more RPGs like this :(

m
ma belle Christa 05.05.23

TES IV: Oblivion - the biggest love, no matter who says what.
Warcraft III - another love).
Actually not really determined, what is still love more, but both games stuck in the soul and left their imprint.

p
posol2008 05.05.23

1)Heroes 3 4 5
2)Dark messiah
3)STALKER
4) Half-life2
5)Doom3

B
Black Jesuz 05.05.23

Oblivion
25 to life
Crime Life Gang Wars
Blood Rayne
Half Life 2
Tony Hawk's от 4 до 8
prince of persia все части

a
a.r.t.i. 05.05.23

Oni
Red Alert 2
Fable
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
TES IV Oblivion
Postal 2
San Andreas
Republic Commando

E
Evel Lord [SOME] 05.05.23

Moderators, move the topic to "Main"

a
a.r.t.i. 05.05.23

Oni
Red Alert 2
Fable
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
TES IV Oblivion
Postal 2
San Andreas
Republic Commando

E
Evel Lord [SOME] 05.05.23

TES IV Oblivion
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
San Andreas
Half-Life
Dreamfall

You can't remember everything at once. I'll finish it later

T
Toyota 05.05.23

Certainly S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - The game was struck by its atmosphere in the first place. As you dive into the game, you can ignore some of its drawbacks.
GTA and NFS game series, as well as Morrowind.

V
Vladchrom 05.05.23

The entire GOTICA series can play forever!!!

N
NegeN 05.05.23

1)Morrowind
2)Gothic 1,2,3
3)Oblivion
4)STALKER
5)Fable

S
Shoomer 05.05.23

Reading:

>>>Games that have baked you into your soul...

Everything. Time to go to sleep...

J
Jericho aka Logovaz 05.05.23

BOOGAGA!

-
--Vadimych-- 05.05.23

And what is the mayhem in SA? What is it? That you're mowing people down with a minigun under your arm? Unreality... Tale

M
Midnight 05.05.23

In descending order:
1.Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven
2.Grand Theft Auto 3
3.Deus Ex
Next, in no priority:
ONI, Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2, Operation Flashpoint, Project I.G.I., Hitman: Codename 47, Stronghold, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Gothic 2....of the new ones - Fahrenheit.

r
rudy fox 05.05.23

Prince of Persia all parts
Call Of Duty 1, 2
Will Rock