3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AgeRP 05.05.23 07:09 am

Games that stuck in your heart

I would like to discuss in this thread stories of games that have fallen into your soul. even maybe left some imprint on it.made you think about anything.It is desirable to limit themselves to simple enumeration games.a indicate kommentarii than the plot you (hooked)
Bring some of their
1) Planescape Torment - game really has a very powerful story.Full of philosophy touching on different aspects of being.
2)Xenosaga-Xenogears - I can say that these games had a very strong effect on me .Given that they are crossed many questions and aspects of understanding the universe of different religions and philosophical works.After these games there is even a kind of understanding of the insignificance of their own existence.Some kind of universal dramatic
3) Fahrenheit - it seemed to me a very ambiguous and original vesch.There and the depths of psychology and the occult.While passing was a lot of emotions and experiences.
4) Shenmue 1-2 - remembering this game now I am very sad to realize that the continuation of the saga, we still do not see.I do not know what to write.But when I played it I plunged into a state of meditation. tranquility (I will never forget the moment when the old teacher agreed to teach me a new style . but I have to beat his fist on wood until I do not reach harmony) I have long failed .ash was angry )))) but then on the advice of the same old man I calmed down concentrated and oh miracle, the reception came))
I wonder your opinion

231 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tavern 05.05.23

TES 3 all three, 2) TES 4
3) Of course Half-Life without it
4) Bioshock ochen interesting game
5) Heroes of Sword and Magic 3, and 5'you poo and did not make a buk

D
Dark_Sun 05.05.23

2Kop 1-4 heroes weren't made by Buka either. They are only publishers in Russia.

V
Varmag 05.05.23

I'll list the games that I remembered and believe that they really fell into my heart. If I forget something - it means they do not fall. How sad (because the game that fell imho can not forget!!!

Gothic2 -- No addon. when it came out immediately disappeared from reality in the world of Gothic. Lived there. When I got through the game - leaned back in my chair and it was so empty inside... like life was over and you didn't know what to do now... Khorinis will be my homeland forever. (128 ROM loads lasted so long that I had time to read/watch TV/watch tea, but that didn't dampen the atmosphere at all!) I can talk about this game for a really long time! The campaign was a revelation to me. Played, play and will play :) NWN1+SoU+HotU+NWN2 -- What's a wagering role? For me, it's NWN1-2. That's a yes. It's a tru. I could talk about this game for aoooooo long time!

Heroes of Sword&Magic-4 -- How much my friends and I have played it! It's pretty damn addictive! and the campaigns are awesome. I could talk about this game for a long time!

Cursed Lands -- Probably the first RPG I encountered when I started playing. Everything is on par (except the dialogues, as I realized later)! It really did catch on! I could talk about this game for a long time!

Serious Sam1 Yes, yes. My first FPS and the most memorable one... The rest was already in the background...

AAAND FFFIIIINNNAAAALLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

The Witcher! -- The last thing I played (and I've played a lot of things) was probably Diamond. The computer upgrade was worth it! Just awesome.

Now the answer to why there's no PT:T, Fall, Arcanum BG etc. I guess when I got to them I was already too sophisticated( In GRAPHICS!(((( That's how bad it is(((((

Fall2 -- Yeah, I'd love to play it, but. I don't know, I don't like it.

BG2 -- I'm working on it now, there's every chance to play it.

The Arc -- I don't know. Reached the King and... hz

PT:T -- Too complicated universe, but pulled me in like that! And it's not a game, it's a game-book. It can not be viewed from the point of view of the fuseno fuse, there are no such games anymore. Diablo2 is undoubtedly the best H&S, but it didn't leave a lasting impression. Not my thing.

Painkiller & Will Rock -- good FPS...

StarCraft -- not so much after VK3.Blt;br>
GTA3-4-5-6-7-8-9 -- so-so, meat and mayhem. Nothing else worth remembering =/

PS: Vampire: Masquerade Bloodlines came to mind. Fascinated) Yes!) Play all wagering fans))))

There shouldn't be anything, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remembered how much I played Unreal Tournament 1!!!!)) It's catching on, it's infectious (=
more shtyrlitz2 :))))))))) hehe

PPS: thanks to the theme author for creating this one)))))))))))) I wrote a lot of BucaFs))))))))))))))))))))) T_T

x
xaxaxaыыыы 05.05.23

portal...............
tin
when bad, all bored - pass the last level -stanovitsya easier=))

Z
Zayushka 05.05.23

Allods, BaldurS Gate 2 and Neverwinter Nights 2. Diciples 2, Age of wonders 2. Also "Space Rangers".

V
VЕGAS 05.05.23

Mass Effect. and will soon get into the soul of GTA 4 :)

x
xaxaxaыыыы 05.05.23

And I have a portal .......................................jot!!!

x
xaxaxaыыыы 05.05.23

and Assassins Creed soon :D

F
Funny Cat 05.05.23

I'm passionate about the following:
1 TES 3 Morrowind
2 Silent Hill 2
3 Mafia
4 Gothic 2
5 Dreamfall The Longest Journey
6 Star Wars KOTOR
7 The Witcher

A
Aladdin 05.05.23

possibly incompatible:
1) GTA:SAN andreas
2)Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's revenge
3) Tanktiks
4) City Life Deluxe Edition

O
Observing_Vampire 05.05.23

Eh, well, the second part of Prince of Persia fell in my heart, after it I realized that the games I played before were nothing compared to it. Especially I liked that idea with the fate, like you can't change it, I even thought that the prince will really die. I also got Witcher of today - I passed it in one sitting, though I wasn't waiting for it - I thought it would be rubbish, but here it's a masterpiece;

d
darke501st 05.05.23

Yeah, Warrior Within is something)) I remember the first time I launched the first Fallout))

d
dumped 05.05.23

-MAFIA-just a genius story, a genius atmosphere surrounding! already passed probably 10 times. its seriousness also bribes (in contrast to gta).still do not understand why he has not yet removed the film? after all, everything is already thought up, only to remove!It's a very easy action game, doesn't bother me, I've been through it many times. (This also includes half life)
-quake-3 -I think everything is clear here...
-heroes-ready to play for hours, and if you're in good company and even with beer, then it's a holiday...

d
dumped 05.05.23

HI HI!!! SORRY SORRY!!! I forgot EVERYTHING else!
well, of course the Witch is just everything! well, there are no minuses in it (true seamy world, but that's a picky). he straight as a ray of light in the gaming industry! i so cheered only when tes3:morrowind ...

c
chebura 05.05.23

unreal tournamrnt 2004 - this game just turns me on, as you take a good gun as you shoot someone just meat and flies
s.t.a.k.e.r - an exciting non linear plot a large number of different weapons, excellent realism - what else do the real player need?
thewitcher - an excellent nonlinear storyline, you can beat all kinds of scoundrels, take down some monster, save a maiden, etc. in general a cool toy

r
rollicking 05.05.23

HALO 3

U
ULT_DOOMer 05.05.23

Droyan 2 is an anti-Hippyende anti-utopia, quite like the real thing, with a serious dissection of human relations
the rest just liked

T
Thunder aka Ganman 05.05.23

have been captured by :
Kotor 1,2
Fable:TLC
portal (and cake

cakecake

M
Meto 05.05.23

Favorite Gothic,both 1,2.The third call.

T
Thunder aka Ganman 05.05.23

Third call
AGREE!