3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23 06:30 am

Looking for the game v.6

Please help me find the game, the game is that the boat needs to get from port to port, the water between the ports in the thickets that need to be cleaned with the addition of the same color, thickets are hexagonal, the boat looks like a barge or tugboat on steam traction, so that's it, the game 2004 + - year.

806 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shvaycen 09.05.23

Please help, I do not remember exactly what years it was about 2008-2011 played the game is very cool there at the beginning you and the girl in a jeep going and himself with a machine gun in the jeep shooting. Then the mission ends and the girl type dies, but then it turns out that she is alive, I remember only this, and well, at the end of like a major villain in what armor wanted to blow us up with a grenade, along with himself or not I do not remember, or maybe he even on our side up against the second chief creep. Who knows who remembers who understands please respond.

l
legusor 09.05.23

Shvaycen
try watching the series "eastern front "(ubersoldier). there are only two games. one of them has this.

S
Shvaycen 09.05.23

Thank you very much!

B
Bald Dragon 09.05.23

Good evening, can you tell me the name of the game? Somewhere at the beginning of the year (approximately) there was a trailer of a new game (I don't know if it's out yet). There's a little beast on two paws, dressed and armed in the Chinese (I think) manner, running away from a healthy opponent (also a beast and also dressed-armed). He fought with him for a bit, and then ducked into a hole in the wall and escaped. At this point, some kind of explosion was also, it seems. Can you tell me what game?

Ah, already found it - Biomutant

H
Haykooo89 09.05.23

Please tell me who played, an old game DOWNLOAD, shooter, something about gangsters brigadiers, you play as a guy running around the city (night?), streets and kill bandits (in construction helmets?), very badly remember it was one of the first games on the Stump 233 for me, maybe 2000-2001 year

g
gher9gher9 09.05.23

Guys, help me remember the name of the game - you play a soldier who wanders into a building and rescues hostages and gets them out of the premises, kills other soldiers, finds power-ups, etc. ..... The game seems to be from the 2000's (roving game). Please help me remember.

B
BenziLLLa 09.05.23

gher9gher9
Oh?
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldier_of_Fortune_(game)

g
gher9gher9 09.05.23

BenziLLLa
Thanks a lot for the reply, but this is the wrong game. It seems that in the description of the game, I gave the wrong year. This is most likely a game from the 90's, when PC's were just appearing in companies. The Soldier's mission is to walk the hallways and kill enemy Soldiers. You have to open up rooms, look for hostages and get them out of those prison rooms. In the rooms when shooting some of the items sometimes appear necessary items, health, etc.
I would be very grateful if you can help remember the name of this game. Thanks in advance!

G
Gangkiller 09.05.23

Maybe swat

s
sweet_mraz 09.05.23

God help me find the game. I remember playing it somewhere around 2007-2008 the gist was that ride on a military vehicle and destroy the same as you, the opponents. The view was from the 3rd person. You could pick up something from the wrecked vehicles. Graphics is not casual, did a similar 3D models. Equipment by the way was the land and basically something like a BMP. If you remember it, please write

W
Winche 09.05.23

Gentlemen, tell me the name of the game. From what I remember: a) more or less diablo-like rpg, b) isometric, c) the setting - fantasy, the Middle Ages, d) the protagonist could take the form of a ghost and act in a ghostly world, because of this sometimes you had to pass the same area almost twice, e) I think the game was released in parts like Van Helsing and the first part was called something like "*blah-blah-blah*, volume (meaning book) one".

I
Igor Ostapenko 09.05.23

Winche
It was Shadows - Heretic Kingdoms, and this year they made a remake - Shadows: Awakening (better to start with it right away)

Winche
It was Shadows - Heretic Kingdoms.

d
dl000540 09.05.23

I'm looking for a game

Game from 2000-2006, third-person shooter, starts with the protagonist taking angelic powers and he makes a deal with a guy who gives him demonic, the game is pure shooter, you can still absorb the life force of dead enemies and enhance the attack weapons demonic force, the right arm of the hero in tattoos, there is still a mission on the aircraft carrier, and at the end of the battle with a big angelic mutany, the game is not set in the mystical but more on a scientific theme. It's not prototype or devil mei edge. Can anyone tell me what kind of game this is?

M
Madevi 09.05.23

dl000540, Infernal, it seems.

K
KoMaТo3HuK 09.05.23

Help me find a game like diablo. In the game you could hire characters, about 2 to 4.One of which was a dragon, and with the increase in level it grows, also, if I'm not mistaken, after death you can redeem your fallen loot from a merchant or find a place of death and pick it up. Please write back in person if you don't mind.

M
Metalist1925 09.05.23

What was the game where there was a dog with an ultrasound? In 4 paws it seems, the year 2001 maybe, I want to remember...

M
MelShlemming 09.05.23

Metalist1925
MDK

M
Metalist1925 09.05.23

MelShlemming
Yeah, she's a sap. Looked at 1997, I can't believe it

A
Ar987 09.05.23

Hello all, help me find the game, I remember seeing a trailer of the game there or something people were riding in a carriage, then they are either vampires or werewolves do not remember, attacked, and they shot back, the game was old time, like a hunt showdown around.

L
Light_Warrior 09.05.23

The other day I passed Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War 2 with both add-ons. I played as Tyranids in Retribution and liked it very much, hence the question: are there any other games where you can play as Tyranids-like creatures? I'm interested in action, RTS and TBS. Only that the gameplay is based specifically on general destruction, chaos, absorption/destruction of worlds, etc. etc. Also, RPGs are fine, but NOT with an overhead view, but from 1st or 3rd person.