3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 09.05.23 07:31 am

Do you often use cheats in games?

There are times when you can not pass a place in the game, then resorted to the help of cheats. Passed the place and then play honestly again and I do not think it's shameful, but what do you think?

272 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndreyBatkovich 09.05.23

The only code I used was the immortality code in DOOM 2. Simply because I couldn't make a move without it. I also remember the codes for speeding up construction and logging in WarCraft, but since I never played it myself and just watched my friend play it, I never got to use them.

P
Place aunt 09.05.23

...I have never used cheats!!!! ...but cheaters will remember me for a long time !!!!! ...my motto: ANTICHITER...

G
Gethard 09.05.23

Ort Tante
you're a hero, only cheaters don't give a shit about you.

O
OGAG 09.05.23

Only in singles, after they have been passed.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.05.23

There was a time, raising levels of the cheats Geralt, broke the money in Stalker, ammo in Metro2033/LL, the money in New Vegas, now moved away from it, now interest in making money in The Witcher 3 and raising levels without breaking, their own efforts

M
MaksimkaPlay 09.05.23

I don't use purely, but the codes for GTA SAN ANDREAS do

A
AndrewStail 09.05.23

No, I don't. Once in gta sa used to use, realized that it is too easy, now I do not use. The only thing in Kerbal Spice Program (space program simulator) I check the rockets on other planets.
As for multiplayer, I hate cheaters.

c
culy3t 09.05.23

Only in solitary and just for fun)

S
Spli 09.05.23

Used cheats in my childhood, then there was only Sega or Playstation 1-2, even specifically bought books with cheats, walkthroughs and stuff. Yes, before the game was different, such that without hints and cheats particularly could not pass itself (the Internet zh nebylo). I remember reading the passage of the first resident evil, and for me it was like a horror book! And now the games come out, in which you play with one hand, and the other drink coffee. Now I have a negative attitude to cheats, and cheaters, and genuinely do not understand why people use them, because it kills absolutely all interest to the game.

R
R_D_V 09.05.23

Cheats kill interest in the game, if I uzayu a trainer that with a 90% chance I have this game will not pass to the end and just delete then.
But in gta5 uzayu cheat immortality when I want to ride on the bike to the music and not ravnit constantly in the hospital.

R
Razenrauh036 09.05.23

I don't use it, because I like to swear at the monitor....

G
Gorec_72 09.05.23

I always use. but not to fanaticism. i can add money, remove the fog of war and no more. in online games do not use cheats in general. i allow cheating against artificial intelligence and only in what i downloaded for myself in comp.

M
Merelone 09.05.23

Over a long time used in CS Source, I did not even know what it is. If I have fun in any games I use a trainer, but it's pretty rare (Examples: Grand Theft Auto 5, Hitman).

m
mir5000 09.05.23

What's the point of using cheats? They ruin the whole quest.

The point of using cheats?

b
bergelo 09.05.23

I don't think I ever have.

A
Alfa_main 09.05.23

Cheats do not use almost any game, the only thing was only a couple of times when you play at the most difficult but at most one nagralvyvayuschie place that is difficult to pass with 30 times, but so do not see the point in them because then lost interest in the game) personally my subjective opinion

K
Katanar 09.05.23

reads kill all the fun of the game, even if the game is difficult to fight to the last until I pass.

m
muromez 09.05.23

Forget the cheats...maximum difficulty and go!

I
Int0xicate 09.05.23

I don't use it, not even in single-player games. From the cheats interest drops dead stone. If the game is already fully passed and there is nothing else to do, I can with the cheats humor about the bugs, features, etc.
And so hardcore game or just a normal game on maximum difficulty - it's a challenge to the player. And this challenge gives you the desire to pass this game. And with cheats you might not even pass it, because you'll get deflated before from boredom. Or you will pass to the end, but you won't get those emotions of "I did it!

p
pastor2750 09.05.23

It happens, especially with money.

There's always a shortage.