3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 09.05.23 07:31 am

Do you often use cheats in games?

There are times when you can not pass a place in the game, then resorted to the help of cheats. Passed the place and then play honestly again and I do not think it's shameful, but what do you think?

272 Comments
Sort by:
t
tatopus 09.05.23

I lost interest in cheats a long time ago, I don't even use them for fun.

m
mr.podlecik 09.05.23

only in gta and rarely

u
uni895 09.05.23

I use it when I encounter something very difficult to play, or when there is a bug in the game.

W
Wrathskin 09.05.23

There was a moment in the second post when I was playing the game on the highest difficulty and got stuck in texture. Using the console to "get out" of the buggy stairs was impossible. Since the game counted this as using cheat commands. Had to go through everything from the beginning

M
MelShlemming 09.05.23

Wrathskin
Are you not automatically out of textures in this game? It also says something like, "There you are!

W
Wrathskin 09.05.23

MelShlemming
Yes, but that time I got stuck so that the game did not want to throw me out of the textures. Which was doubly frustrating.

B
Bezumesss 09.05.23

I don't use cheats, and if I did, it was for the sake of diversifying the game.

T
Tomb Raider and game news 09.05.23

I never use it.

_
_N7. 09.05.23

Only in extreme cases, one of these cases - NFS Payback, because all the grind there just artificially stretched the game, and there is little pleasure in riding the same race 10 times for the sake of some tokens on the details...

S
Smeagol 09.05.23

I despise everyone who uses cheats. It's a shame.????

m
mikluha-85 09.05.23

Anybody ever wondered if I'm a one-armed invalid and I'm so eager to play it then what?

T
Temorlan 09.05.23

It used to happen in single-player games, especially before, but NEVER in online games.

P
PERESVET1945 09.05.23

I never use it

K
Kay Ovald. 09.05.23

Cheats no, but trailers yes. Because it's fun to explore the world instead of watching the health bar.

D
Dharmann 09.05.23

Permanently

o
odalov4 09.05.23

I don't understand the logic, if the online game as a whole you can get pleasure from cheats. If the single game, then in general if to feast, and the cheat gives a cool ability - why not. BTW cheats are for downers

Z
Zur1lavi 09.05.23

I use cheats in hoi4 and Skyrim. Mostly I load up old saves and do stuff with them. Either because it's fun. Or just because there's nothing to do. It depends. Previously used cheats in the android version of Among As. The cheat was for free skins. But with the new updates, all these cheats have become unnecessary.

R
Red Bull Energy 09.05.23

rPeBoJL
In single-player games, of course.

T
The Waster 09.05.23

-GERK-
I know) and having it is not a threat to you in any way, denimuss)

T
The Waster 09.05.23

GERK-
So we should expect another bot to hatch from your Persian, with the connivance of the administration? Is that what you mean?