3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NatanieLzZ 14.05.23 04:00 pm

F1 not working in MousetoJoystick for cemu

Doing everything according to the instructions, vjoy put, in the config set the number of buttons, threw the files in the folder launched mouse to joystick for cemu, selected the profile, selected input device, selected direct input and vjoydevice, pressed load, everything is ok, buttons appeared, the device is connected. I start the game, press F1, nothing, cursor does not disappear. If I open mtj settings, the cursor disappears when I press f1, but the emulator is neither good nor bad. Does anyone know what to do?

4 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izumi Sena 14.05.23

I think this is correct. without cemu mouse2joystick_custom_CEMU.zip f1 will cause an error, saying there is no CEMU process running.

with cemu the activation in f1 in the screenshot you drew WASD will show as if you were deflecting the stick on a gamepad and the mouse will disappear because it will emulate another stick and in the game it will all work. In fact it will work everywhere, so with active f1 it's hard to use Windows because you can't click or scroll through folders.

It's about the same for a gyro from a phone setting. so it's unclear why it doesn't work at all

N
NatanieLzZ 14.05.23

Yesterday it worked, but today I decided to try the same program, but for Yuzu, and after it for Cemu mouse2joystick stopped working. However, I found another way, also mouse2joystic, but without any F1. This video helped. The control is even better, almost no feeling of controlling with stick, very much like a normal mouse

I
Izumi Sena 15.05.23

it's a shame that after every reinstallation of the Windows the bcml mod manager is reset, but the mods in the game continue to work... and as a result to make everything match with the mod manager and the game you need to reinstall (

but your way with the mouse is cool) i'll have to try it sometime

N
NatanieLzZ 15.05.23

It only has one trick - the first time you do the guide and everything works, but when you run the game the second time - no. It seems that you first have to run the emulator, the game, then run the m2j from the admin, put those 3 checkboxes to hide the cursor, and then switch to the emulator, but by clicking the mouse, not alt-tab. I'll check again tonight