3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SoyerChannel 16.05.23 04:00 pm

Constantly micro friezes, textures are drawn from 5 meters from Leon

Persistent microfreezes, especially when you turn the camera. textures on the houses, rocks, walls are traced in 5 meters from Leon, you walk up, they appear, step back a few meters, they immediately into the cardboard is not rendered.My pc, xeon x3440 3.6ghz - rx 470 4gb - 16 gb mem - windows 10 - swap file to automatic. game on a hard drive, new hard drive, RDR 2 is generally smooth on high in 2K. HELP ME TO HELP !!!!

62 Comments
Sort by:
v
veterrock 16.05.23

What are your texture settings? How much video memory does the game use?

R
Robot Koldun 16.05.23

HELP WITH ADVICE!!!!

Here's a tip for you - buy the game and don't worry

D
DarkWolf1660 16.05.23

Textures are washed because there's not enough video memory and the game tries to fit into the limit set in the settings, loading high-quality textures only for the closest and most important objects in the frame.

There's nothing you can do about it, 4Gb of video memory in this game is nothing (swap files will not help) and frozes when loading objects and locations can be even on a good hard drive, and if there's also a system on it, then even burying them.

S
SoyerChannel 16.05.23

The system is on an SSD, but I don't have much space, 40gb left, so the game is on my hard drive

Why is it that when I set it to minimum, nothing changes?

v
veterrock 16.05.23

Bro no offense-zo ddr3,hdd sata 2,cpu-4 cores,gpu even less,well nothing will change in the game.

D
DarkWolf1660 16.05.23

If you set the texture quality to medium or low, the constant, eye-catching change in textures may be lost. The game won't even try to load high quality textures, but it will be able to pull at least medium or low textures over more models at once.

On the other hand 4gb of VRAM is simply not enough, in which case even with 1gb dedicated to textures the game will most likely even crash.

s
saa0891 16.05.23

Constant micro frees, especially when you turn the camera. textures on the houses, rocks, walls, traced in 5 meters from Leon, come up, they appear, step back a few meters, they immediately into the potato is not rendered. already three repack pumped, at any setting this stuff, and frees too. my pc, xeon x3440 3.6ghz - rx 470 4gb - 16 gb mem

If this is happening on any settings, it may be a problem with your hardware, and maybe the tablet is not stable, read the feedback on where you downloaded the repack if someone has this problem.

S
SoyerChannel 16.05.23

Repack today downloaded the new one, which came out today, with the patch and the problem remains

E
Evil in the flеsh 16.05.23

The problem is in the hardware anyway. RDR 2 is no indicator, especially its performance on RX470 at 2K on high settings is questionable to say the least.

S
SoyerChannel 16.05.23

I have in DDR 2 locked fps of 35 and I'm enough, I play with a scaling of 1.2500, ie 2K in full HD, seriously, high settings, almost the maximum, without scaling I have 60 fps.

l
luVol 16.05.23

I have periodic incomprehensible crashes in the pirate game

S
SoyerChannel 16.05.23

I didn't have any crashes, just this problem

S
SoyerChannel 16.05.23

I put different texture settings, still the same way, and at 8, and 0. I put 0.5 high, consumes 4 gig, the red light, put 0.5 medium textures, consumes 3 gig, no red light, sat 2 me, drive at 7200 rpm, full HD resolution, no Fsr, and I turned on Fsr, nothing helps

v
veterrock 16.05.23

RAM in dual channel mode works? If when you put the minimum all the same, then just the hardware can not cope, and ssd would not hurt, I understand the RAM ddr3?

S
SoyerChannel 16.05.23

Of course) I told you, I tried everything, checked everything, I can not figure out what's wrong, even on the mouse I changed the frequency of the polling

v
veterrock 16.05.23

Slide a screenshot of the graphical settings

S
SoyerChannel 16.05.23

Brother, I'm telling you, even if you set everything to minimum, nothing will change, I've tried

v
veterrock 16.05.23

It's more of a hardware problem here than a license problem.

S
SoyerChannel 16.05.23

I was waiting for the repack, now the game to buy? through crutches, and that would freeze the same? no thanks

R
Robot Koldun 16.05.23

through crutches, and that it would freeze the same way

Oh, poor guy, look at that. And the computer can not be updated? As practice shows all the new games will be all demanding, and developers will continue to put a bolt on the optimization. It's time to think about upgrading.