3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Gurdyaev 18.05.23 02:00 pm

How to save AAA from rotting

I recently watched the playthrough of the second one of us and was devastated by it, then I watched other Sony games and then other AAA games and was very devastated by them

As a young and wizened gamer I wanted to ask more experienced gamers how to save it

8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Walking in the darkness 18.05.23

If you're interested in such twisted, lewd rotten games

I watched a walkthrough of the second one of us.

there's nothing to save there.

In general, big AAA projects fail solely because of publishers' greed and marketing. In most cases, developers want and try to make a game, what they call on their conscience. But they get pushed around, and instead of detailed testing, they spend money on advertising and PR. That was 10 years ago, and 20 years ago. It's just that now this kind of practice has become the norm.

b
barabear 18.05.23

So what are the actual complaints? Gameplay, bugs, graphics, or what?

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.23

1. to believe in graphon
2. to spend time in prayers and vigils in order to understand the graphon concept and see its light in order to notice its photons and laws in the universe.
3. to buy all cool AAA games for overpriced and add them on PeCa because AAA games on PeCa have graphon and its image. And if you buy games with AAA graphon it will be profitable to make AAA graphon and invest in its graphic technologies and graphic scientists, who penetrate into its ideas and interpret its characters and laws for dumb and unintelligent gaming systems.
4. If you buy the most powerful PeCa it will mean that there is demand for them, there will be a bigger gap in computing power systems of sinners and heretics, there will be more computing power that can be used to fulfill the intentions of graffon. and since there will be more power it will be necessary to produce more powerful iron and on powerful iron there will be room for more realistic graffon when power will be very much technology to achieve it and they will go into the next platforms of erics because they will be reamed fifteenfold and heretics will have no place for the children

N
Nikita Gurdyaev 18.05.23

I was referring to the overall quality of AAA games

For example the same optimization which in 90% of cases sucks

And the storyline which is either boring like dumb crap like the one of us 2 or just good like in the last XB game

It also pisses me off that AAA games aren't really games, they're just a breeding ground for modern American ideas (I mean agendas).

While these words might not apply to all AAA games, they do apply to most games in their class

M
Minted Coin 18.05.23

Literacy reminded me of a story from 2001. Twenty-two years ago, a computer game development company, Mystland, received this email:

The letter Spoiler alert

Twelve years ago, these guys started developing the game.

Spoiler

We're still waiting.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.05.23

Don't buy guano, then it will die out on its own

r
ratte88 18.05.23

Don't buy them. That's the way business works. The product is crap? Didn't buy it, you have to redo it. Bought crap? Then it's fine, then we do it the same way.

R
RicoChico 18.05.23

Don't buy blindly at the start of sales.
Don't buy yoba games.