3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jurez1985 21.05.23 01:00 pm

Partial freezing of the game

The game passed shader compilation on the main plot and hangs in different places spontaneously, swap file at 24gb RAM put and the choice of system and manually and in different ways, the game hangs weird, in the task manager is no phrase "No response" and when you terminate the process in the applications, The system keeps hanging in the background processes, if hanging in the roller picture sound continues up to a certain point, all games from Sony ported involve dancing with tambourine, horror or something, my graphics card is 2070 super, 24 GB of RAM, in general, gemor was also with Uncharted but magically solved.. game version 1.0.5.0, maybe how can I roll back?

6 Comments
Sort by:
d
dreamevil2067 21.05.23

That's nothing.

In my game, when I have to look for a battery with a fat man, during the attack of the infected disappear and the man and the girl with whom we are looking for a battery. I mean they are as if next to talk I keep them in mind, bypass them but they are not visible

It's such a gorgeous port????

I can't think of a worse one

j
jurez1985 21.05.23

The funny thing is this hassle can always be solved by deleting that file, turning off that device, etc., but it's a pain in the ass to find it) I blame the version 1.0.5.0

v
veterrock 21.05.23

All Sony ports are processor-demanding, you haven't said a word about it.

I
In_live 21.05.23

Some kind of hodgepodge of RAM, maybe Windows Zver still stands...

I
In_live 21.05.23

What kind of CPU?

v
veterrock 22.05.23

The funny thing is that all the trouble is your finger stuck somewhere, but definitely not in the sky and it's not about the version of the game.