3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Light_Warrior 21.05.23 06:00 pm

Can't get to the next story mission and other points

Faced with this problem: 4 sequence, reached the place where the next quest - to destroy Leonardo's machines (or rather, the Borgia soldiers who use them). Overall sync is ~32%, a lot of things are open on the map. However, to visit other places like Claudius Aqueduct, viewpoints at the bottom of the map at 6 o'clock and other viewpoints and the Borgia towers, I can not: this white curtain appears, and when trying to go further writes "this area is now inaccessible. What the hell is this? I'm attaching a screenshot of the map:

4 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely Maze 21.05.23

If we're talking in game terms, then: Ezio hasn't been to those places yet in the 4th sequence, so there's a white fence, which means it's too early.

L
Light_Warrior 21.05.23

That's the funny thing, the road to the story goes through the white fence, too. And what's more, if you look at the map, you'll see that the exclamation point is also in an undiscovered area (look at 4 o'clock).

E
Ely Maze 21.05.23

So go to the other side of the map, not where the pointer is, but to the bottom of the map, where the tower is

So go to the other side of the map, not where the pointer is.

S
Skiminok585 21.05.23

I don't remember exactly where, but there is a passageway.
Go below, from the pointer to the tower and there you look.