3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chatsky 25.05.23 01:00 pm

How to pass the monster house at the end of the village? Mini Boss: Bull Man

I understand that I have to roll up the windows and kick the ladder. I do all this, and yet the bull-man kills me! Then I run out of ammo, then the treatment. There is a special tactic ?????

PP: how the hell did I go to the original 14 years ago! but the devil himself will not remember

7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Az_Az 25.05.23

I haven't played the game myself, but if I understand correctly who you're talking about, he has an eye on his back, that's what you should shoot at, from the second tier it's more convenient to do

D
DarkTenshi666 25.05.23

He's not talking about Garrador (he's the one with the eye on his back, and it's not an eye, it's just a parasite), but about the bull-man who's in the house with Luis on defense

I think the bull-man is named Brutus

R
Robot Koldun 25.05.23

When the bull-man appears, go straight down to the first floor and shoot everything you have before the others come down, and try to parry attacks and make time for QTE moments.

A
AntiVtata 25.05.23

Drobash, grenades, flashbangs make the climax in the lodge a happy one... I really like the Mosinka. Even on hard with the scope off it takes out easily and quickly even the bosses. Mosinka has a very high damage at the crite point.

D
DarkTenshi666 25.05.23

Dude, you want a gimmick? Louis is immortal, you can try to use it somehow

And as for the original, there was no Brutus (bull man), maybe that's why I passed

Well, or try to shoot cleaner somehow, in the head or leg, and chop in hand-to-hand with QTE, and if a big crowd, then either a grenade or a mine on a crossbow, the same you can use and Brut

but there is a way to kill these heavyweights much easier

1: If you're in a general lockdown and Brutus joins him after a while, just throw a flash and whack him with a knife with QTE, it does a lot of damage, and keep on doing that until you win, you can also throw him a grenade or shoot him with something heavier (like a shotgun)

2: If passing a particular location, you meet Brutus on it, then it is enough to sneak up to him (you can also run (but without sprinting, that is just walk up to the back of the enemy), if you have time to press the button) from behind and conduct stealth kill (any knife will do), and it surprisingly vanshots him, which is a big savings in ammo

A
Az_Az 25.05.23

And this one.

He was hanging out by my balcony door on the second floor, didn't even notice when I took him down.)

S
Skorskis 25.05.23

Tough place, yesterday on hard, not using tickets passed. 5-6 times wasted, in the end passed and pretty easy.

Prepare flashcards, flash threw and from the back of a knife this bull, if the knife pumped very quickly, a pair of flashcards is a 2 stabbing + 2-3 shots with a shotgun at point-blank range.