3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShimmeryHarwell 26.05.23 02:00 pm

I get an endless load when I get to a certain place in the walkthrough for Claire

First of all, let me get ahead of your questions: no, I do not have a pirate, but the official version from Stim, which managed to please me with the greatest variety of bugs and errors appearing where literally just they were not.

So, the essence of the problem when I go to a certain place in the passage of Claire in the sewers, in the room in front of the pantry, where there is a pot.

so here's the problem. when i go to a certain place in the walkthrough for claire, in the sewer, in the room in front of the pantry, where there's a pot of green grass, i suddenly get an eternal screen that says "loading". without any background. before that, when i went for queen and king, i dont know, maybe i did not get to that particular place, but this error never happened. I'm now collecting all the remaining loot, and this pot is the last thing I did not collect. try to go further in the story and go back for this evil plant will not work, because further remained only a trip to the laboratory. this problem has a solution or not?

(I found only 1 similar question two years ago, but the person deigned to write something only pokakal, they say they have no such a bug, then the man is a pirate and so he should)

8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkTenshi666 26.05.23

Maybe I can not tell you the solution, but I will tell you about what it may be

generally, it looks like a softlock, when you did something that should not be, or was where it should not, I so once dabbling ultimate trainer, from the police station, I teleported to the beginning of the game (immediately after the crash),

I do not know what this may be due to, if after the restart of the game and continue to teleport to this place, it will happen all the time

I do not even know what it may be because of what mods (if you certainly played them)? or maybe you were using a trainer (and pereuzal so, because of what this may happen)? Because I at least passed both scenarios on 2 times, Leon - Claire, Claire - Leon, passed naturally without any intervention or type of trainer or mods

general passing 4 times the game, I was not a single bug, except one, When the screen is gradually going dark, and it was solved by lock at 30 fps (and many at 60 was all ok), but then this bug was fixed, by the way this bug was a demo (but then I did not know how to solve it)

And there was not a single error at all, it seems that only you and someone else is so lucky

M
Magnusss 26.05.23

2 options or install an old version or well it's more likely as luck cache textures in the driver put 5gb and include swap file if not. was a similar situation in another game. and yet if the background a lot of debris turn off everything potentially overloads the channel media and the game seemed to choke. sorry if that does not help just a solution to similar problems.

D
Dragniru1 26.05.23

I'm playing the game on minimal and haven't had any bugs at all. Probably because I'm playing on an old one. And you have a corrupted file, try doing a file check.

S
ShimmeryHarwell 26.05.23

I already tried that, it didn't make any difference. Funnily enough, I just gave up on the bug and went on and stumbled upon a new bug in the lab, which has already caused the game to crash

S
ShimmeryHarwell 26.05.23

No mods I haven't used, I've only played the game 2 times (first time on Leon, now on Claire)... it's funny, but I decided not to wait and go on, in the lab I caught a new bug, occurring on the same place in the lab... I'll google it now

s
sergochiko 26.05.23

Two months ago I watched a "buggy" stream on YouTube, where Claire walked around a police station that had no doors https://www.youtube.com/live/kSIu4WaU0h0?feature=share

V
VladAT 26.05.23

Many complaints about the RT build of the game. The most glitch-free ver.1.05 upd-6 or -7 build-7551512 (You can choose the DX version). And by the way, this latest build, which works the vast majority of mods. Better to run the game just under DX12. Under the 11 th, I caught small graphical glitches. As will be the case with the safes - HZ

D
Dragniru1 26.05.23

It's very strange. Don't you have 11?