3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HazartGame 27.05.23 10:00 pm

Problem with modifications

Hello. Installed the mod on the power armor T-49 through Nexus MM, but when I go into the game anywhere there is no suit, and the console also does not see it. I go into the settings in the Mods parameter, but it shows that the mod is installed. What to do?

10 Comments
Sort by:
l
longerr2007 27.05.23

What does the mod description say? Maybe it's modifications for pieces of armor on the station?

H
HazartGame 27.05.23

It doesn't really say anything. I'm going to try the advice from the guy above.

l
longerr2007 27.05.23

Is there a link to this mod?

N
Nell_0071 27.05.23

Maybe the mod is out of place, I've had it. You should try Vortex, it has a slightly better base than NMM

maybe it's a little better than NMM.

A
AT_Sagor 27.05.23

I agree with the above. Vortex is very good, it will tell you what's missing, especially if it's a Nexus mod.

H
HazartGame 27.05.23

Okay, I'll give it a try. Thank you

Thank you.

p
punck 27.05.23

NMM does the same.

H
HazartGame 27.05.23

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14581
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

l
longerr2007 27.05.23

Certainly not)).

You don't read the description of the mod.

The armor is not all at once, but in chunks that you have to look for.

Here's a googel translation

Spoiler

You have been watching him for years, now you can finally see things through his eyes and create your own story. The T-49 power armor became iconic when the Narrator traveled across the Badlands, and now ROAD TO LIBERTY gives you the opportunity to wear it yourself.

What is it?

The T-49 Force Armor is a brand new force armor for Fallout 4 that is independent and self-contained. Transform it from early game armor into a formidable mid-level power armor, or modify it to suit the type of storyteller you are. Not only are these almost all of the object modifications you would find on other power armor, but there are two special sub-types as well. Desert Recon not only provides the pilot with superior intelligence sensors, but also switches from fusion cores to solar power in sunlight. Last but not least, assume the mantle of the Winter Death subtype and live up to its infamous reputation, and let your enemies' last thought be that they're safe.

Where is it,

You can find this armor by collecting pieces of it from the beginning of the game. Have a fusion reactor handy, as you will find the powerframe complete with some T-49 parts northwest of Vault 111. Find the two parts at Red Rocket Station and finally find the T-49 helmet across from Sean's crib in your old house.

Do not forget to look for the T-49.

H
HazartGame 27.05.23

That's how I know where they spawn. I can't even give them away through the console.