3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xaker 23 25.11.19 03:50 pm

The remaster worse than the original? (Assassin's Creed 3)

Good afternoon UV. users of the Playground. In 2012 played the original on PS3 , now I want to re-tell it, that the remaster is worse graphics?Led in comparing the two screenshots, or is it not a remaster at top speed just exposed?

6 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Your_Fever 25.11.19

Xaker 23
Well, you look at videos of comparisons and decide what you like best.
I personally prefer the remaster, but opinions were divided on this issue.

S
SonyK_2 25.11.19

23 Xaker wrote:
...is it true that in the remaster worse graphics?...
The remaster has improved lighting and some other graphics buns, but limit the frame rate. Compare to the beginning of Boston.
Spoiledvirgins:

Remaster:

g
gennaz 25.11.19

Xaker 23
In the original, all very sad: drawdown FPS,graphics are dull,soapy texture.
Spoiler
Another thing remastered:juicy picture,crisp texture,and most importantly a great optimization,and CPU usage norms.
Spoiler

R
Richards 25.11.19

In General, if you want a pirate and then buy, it is best to test the pirates on the ultra, and then decide what is better for utuba not determine video everywhere rezhitsya, the quality of games is higher when probes at home.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.11.19

Xaker 23
Normal version:
Spoiler

d
darkpromo 25.11.19

Xaker 23
It is not something that would be worse, just became an Amateur, the range of what is yellow tightened, although the former gave a better atmosphere, cut the street view of the premises, even though he was there and so was cut off, the face became clay or something, in short, if you are not fundamental features of the type of whistle and the free aiming, we suggest that the original