3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mishko blank 25.11.19 03:50 pm

Problem with gamepad (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

When playing on the gamepad doesn't open the pause menu and kastomizatsii lightsaber
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
A_jak 25.11.19

which controller?

s
skarabei 25.11.19

And I have Masturbation with Xbox 360 controller , the game sees only LS, RS stick, yesterday pulled out of the usb to the surprise of the game saw the whole controller again today can not play, see just sticks.
In other games the gamepad works.

A
A_jak 25.11.19

I put х360се, all exactly. however, the controller doesn't bokowski, and PS3 compatible.
skarabei
maybe you have not original. a bad Chinese fake? try х360се put (only x64). can help.

s
skarabei 25.11.19

A_jak
Well, not original of course (defined as the xbox360), tried x360ce, I've not understood yet, does x360ce, I launched it, the controller sees, but the list of game apps there, I really the instructions are not read), although today the controller immediately picked up a full(x360ce running). Yesterday I though the clave is played and realized that I prefer it)

A
A_jak 25.11.19

skarabei
can be done in the settings х360се signal alert: when you start the game is the sound, notifying that the emulator successfully started in the game. and by the way don't pay attention to the applications list in the emulator. the main on the main screen that all the buttons and sticks work. then work in the game. can you clarify here http://www.x360ce.com/