3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 25.11.19 03:52 pm

Not enough memory paging file (Red Dead Redemption 2)

when loading the game it gives an error that insufficient memory paging file...
although it played without problems

18 Comments
Sort by:
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 25.11.19

even though I have the paging file 9ГБ
system
r7 2700
16 ugb
rtx 2060 super gygabite
ssd m.2 samsung evo 1tb 960 (x 2)

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 25.11.19

Baby 3D
clear

I
Igor Malenik 30.07.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
How to solve the problem ?

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 30.07.20

Igor Malenic
itself passed...

I
Igor Malenik 30.07.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
My problem was resolved when the swap file put 16GB in that I have 8GB. Set of 4, 8, 9, 12GB is not channel. In General the problem is solved, just the pagefile is SIGNIFICANTLY slower than RAM on this I will buy more RAM.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 30.07.20

Igor Malenic
speaking your language)

A
Artem Kotov3 30.07.20

16 gigs swap file minimum and maximum exactly 8192. and generally it is strange. I рдр2 did not take off even on gigaom op

I
Igor Malenik 30.07.20

Artem Котов3
Forgot to say that the volcano POPs up this error. DirectX 12 normally I play with default paging file. The problem in the volcano hike. Like I heard that the volcano as it otzhiraet a significant part of the RAM or in General, any manipulations with the RAM holds, this is such garbage happens.

D
Ded_Mazay1991 17.12.20

Suddenly the same problem appeared, not enough virtual memory. No, well, as if there is enough space on the hard disk, I can increase the paging file. But the fact itself, the RAM on the computer is 24 GB. What are the voracious drivers of the volcano. There must be a limit to their greed!

L
Livendrov 25.01.21

I myself also recently encountered such a problem, I have 16 gigs on board in two channels, the operative is working at 3200 MHz, and everything with the rdr was fine, I have been playing for almost a month, and really, everything was cool, no gaps, freezes, the RAM was busy on 50-60% is stable, and yesterday the friezes began to slip sometimes, and today it finally crashed 4 times with an error of lack of memory, turned on msi aftoberner, and in 5 minutes of the game it reached 15900 and flew out, by the way, from the very purchase of the game I had directX 12 so that in graff api vryatli this problem is connected, put the swap file at 4 gig, did not help from the word at all, how can this problem be solved? help me please

A
Agent gaben 25.01.21

The same story, after googling the problem, it became even more unclear what to do. at 16 RAM they write everywhere that swapping is not needed at all

L
Livendrov 29.01.21

Agent Gaben
I've also tried to put 4 gigs of swap, and it didn't help, if only there was more time for the game to crash, I finally can, I turned on msi aftoberner, with a memory sensor, I went into the game there were 8 gigs, count the game demanded so much, and in 5 minutes I already had 15 gigs, and then a crash with this error, and it happened only today

I
InsaneTurtle 23.03.21

Identical problem.
An error occurs periodically and the game crashes.
Its memory is 16GB 3200Mhz.
Pumping did not include, since there is no CDM, only 2 SSDs.
On the old CDM, blue screens flew out due to the swap file.
Since the hard has been working for 10+ years.

G
Gameprofile 28.10.21

Hello everyone! I also ran into such a problem that strangely before it crashed due to lack of memory, then this problem disappeared abruptly, and now it appeared again and very often. It's scary that I have 32 gig of RAM with overclocking to 3200mg and it's not clear how to solve the problem. Help guys

R
RANALDA 03.11.21

Hello everyone) Has anyone solved the problem?

N
Nurp 03.11.21

RANALDA wrote:
Hello everyone) Has anyone solved the problem?
16 gigs of memory, 32 swaps on the hard drive, the game itself on ssd, did not crash

K
KKornev 19.07.22

Solution:
Only reinstalling the MCVisual library helped me (usually a universal solution). For example, when installing a game.
Swap files and 40+ GB were not enough.