3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19 02:19 am

Buying games

As we all know, Cyberpunk 2077 is sold in 3 online stores, Steam, and GOG EGS
Therefore brewing the following questions:
In what online store you pre-ordered?
Why did you choose this store?
What differences do you see between these stores (only when buying Cyberpunk 2077)?
195 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 13.09.19

70-80 percent took the Incentive here is obvious

D
Di1etant 13.09.19

I'll be a week before the release to take the Incentive, and I do not care that a percentage of your purchase will go to Incentives. I feel so comfortable. The opportunity to write a review without turning the game to watch manual and Steam Family Sharing is worth it.

K
Krrrva 13.09.19

I will take the incentive because in my region the games in the Gog and the origins are expensive (60 dollars/30 stim) And so there would be extra money, I would take in ghogha for so all the money will go to Reda, the incentive is about 30% gobble Gabe. Plus I'm not one of those who for the sake of one extra click won't download the new client and I have no fanatical attachment to something it was not

K
Kosh13 13.09.19

Steam of course. I basically anywhere except Steam do not buy

A
Ar4er2016 13.09.19

What's the point of pre-order? I have the feeling that the game will be released only in limited edition (one time, he will play).

c
cheezette 13.09.19

Ar4er2016
Further investment in the development of the game

c
cheezette 13.09.19

With regards to purchasing the game, then all is clear - the GOG shop, but there is to buy games from CDPR, they deserve it.

I
Ilya950 13.09.19

Ar4er2016
The point is that in an average week prior to the game to those who pre-ordered, offer preloading, that is, perezagruzit the game the day of its release, you don't spend the time to download and immediately begin playing in among the first. Well, of course, equally important sense is the support of developers

F
Fox Blue 13.09.19

AlexanderYA wrote:
In what online store you pre-ordered?
1.Pre-ordered on rutrekere .
2.Simple, convenient and no reference to network.
3.The difference is one.Nefik to pay for a pig in a poke ,without even knowing the content in the game.

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

Purchased on Steam

c
cheezette 13.09.19

Fox Blue
Incidentally, in GOGH to buy, no binding to a network is not present, with the exception of games that have online content

F
Fox Blue 13.09.19

Ilya950 wrote:
and immediately start playing in among the first
this is not an online game to speedrun this game the tops.
cheezette
Blue Fox wrote:
.Nefik to pay for a pig in a poke

c
cheezette 13.09.19

I understand disliked adherents uncle Gabin?

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

Fox Blue
1, it got hacked a year)
2,is also convenient.
3,there is a Difference, and there are many reasons, the cat in the bag? well you bent.

A
Ar4er2016 13.09.19

cheezette
Most likely, you need extra launcher to install :)

F
Fox Blue 13.09.19

cheezette wrote:
disliked adherents uncle Gabin?
no ,just some don't like the zealotry in the style of they deserve.

B
BratusV 13.09.19

cheezette
Pre-order bullshit! If you przekazywane the game you agree to pay for what these morons are from (insert as appropriate) even 5 years will do! And what do you get? .... )))
Although he, like a sheep made a pre-order incentive) (Yes Yes Yes, you need to take in ghogha for developers devours valve. But I somehow do not care and I got to where I'm comfortable)

F
Fox Blue 13.09.19

WertyLoL wrote:
so it is not hacked a year
pofik .I don't really expect that to know the content .If the world is as empty and dull as in the third Witcher - nafik it is necessary.

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

Fox Blue
well, if you third the Witcher are not logged in, then I think not worth to take it

c
cheezette 13.09.19

Fox Blue
>don't know the content
>write articles with interviews with the developers where they talk more about the mechanics and the game in General.
Most likely, you're just a greedy Jew who is afraid to spend 2K on a wonderful future product(and I'm sure he will pay for these 2K RUB, even with a vengeance). Whether it is to buy games from the EA and Ubisoft(ha ha)