3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19 02:19 am

Buying games

As we all know, Cyberpunk 2077 is sold in 3 online stores, Steam, and GOG EGS
Therefore brewing the following questions:
In what online store you pre-ordered?
Why did you choose this store?
What differences do you see between these stores (only when buying Cyberpunk 2077)?
195 Comments
Sort by:
T
Terminator250379 08.12.20

Max Latokhin
OF COURSE!!!

T
Terminator250379 08.12.20

ORDERED IN DNS, DO YOU THINK THE 10TH WILL BRING???

R
Reverkon 08.12.20

Dimas1515
The key for Argentina? If so, the game promises to link the language to the region and if so, in Argentina there will be no Russian.
North and South America
Voiceover: English, Brazilian Portuguese and French
Text: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, French and Polish.

S
Sorento NSK 08.12.20

So be it, bought in Stim. It took a long time to make a decision. At first I wanted to see what and how on the release, but the desire to play yourself on the release overpowered)))

S
Sorento NSK 08.12.20

top_deck12
of course seen

S
Sorento NSK 08.12.20

top_deck12
I'll sort it out)

d
dima_answer 08.12.20

Sorento NSK
refunds will always help if that

S
Sorento NSK 08.12.20

dima_answer
listen to the question arose, it will be possible if that return to make after the installation and a little passing game??? In the ps store as soon as the game is installed and entered, the refund immediately burns

s
serega1121 08.12.20

It's crazy. Ordered in 1C interest (box wanted) - thought that in advance will bring, and now called, and I am told that only after the 10th and then if they will be available. What's the point of such a pre-order? Or do I not understand what? I think to refuse and buy in the stim, as I always do.
Pre-order make for buns different and pre-load, and here ...

S
Sorento NSK 08.12.20

serega1121
it's like with Ps 5 I think it turns out. Physical copies of the game pre-ordered a lot, and for all is not enough. Can't make the machine)

d
dima_answer 08.12.20

Sorento NSK
3 hours of play is the edge when you can make a return. tested by experience

S
Sorento NSK 08.12.20

dima_answer
understood, thank you

L
LanaD 08.12.20

Protocol10
That's 100% agree with you!!! You're piracy, you're stealing, then you're going to make a habit, and for life. I always buy, so even play nicer. After all, developers are also people - for quality you have to pay! Even though they say it's everyone's business. So it is. But judge for yourself, put, so to speak, yourself in the place of sellers of the game, probably not very much you would like it. I got burned once, my brother installed me a pirated version, the virus hooked some, I realized that more pirate versions - it's not mine! I always buy, and I advise everyone. My opinion!!!

s
saa0891 08.12.20

A good game or game in which I am sure I always buy, I even have such a question is not worth it, and the torrent helps very much that would not accidentally buy a pass and frank slag (although the slag from the yubisoft even with a torrent will not swing), the demo version very rarely come out so that the torrent in this regard is very useful, precisely because it allows you not to sponsor the developers who do not.

D
Den4ikOdessa 08.12.20

It is a pity that steam together with cd projekt red, do not use a 2-hour trial.., as an example in Uplay with many games.., downloaded the full version (limited only by time)-tried-liked..bought. (if not deleted).
%-purchases would be higher.