3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19 02:19 am

Buying games

As we all know, Cyberpunk 2077 is sold in 3 online stores, Steam, and GOG EGS
Therefore brewing the following questions:
In what online store you pre-ordered?
Why did you choose this store?
What differences do you see between these stores (only when buying Cyberpunk 2077)?
195 Comments
Sort by:
k
kfmdm 08.12.20

In short, I believe that BUY NEED, but after you quacked version check. I have such a principle (I admit honestly, you can only quack a license, otherwise how can I crack the code?)
The scene is still alive, but as I understand it, young people don't want to go to asm, which wasn't 15-20 years ago, broke the tight Armadillo collectively, and now, yuck. Yes, you think, fucked with Ollydbg WEEK, that was the principle, and from today's "professional" I just yell, and in the sky.

c
ceptey8520 08.12.20

Zgul
But the author asks, so he has the opportunity to buy, he can. There is already a level of greed tested. And why do all normal people pirate? Why would you do that?

I
Ilya Lyapin 08.12.20

pre-ordered 1.5 years ago, if already from THE REDs do not buy games, then there are troubles with the head

B
Beirut 08.12.20

Ilya Liapin wrote:
pre-ordered 1.5 years ago, if already from THE REDs do not buy games, then there are troubles with the head
Reds is who????? the ones who made the witch? so they have long been in their mass piled up, there the game makes a complete salt.
and giving money for 1.5 years in advance you are sure that you do not encourage laziness and incompetence???
examples of close-up or already legendary old cityize, etc.
so my credo is to first see what and how, and then buy (but definitely not a cat in a bag)

L
Lex-one 08.12.20

Beirut
Beirut wrote:
There's a game of complete salt.
The main backbone remained, do not mislead people.

Z
Zgul 08.12.20

ceptey8520
Because not all people have money for games for two or four thousand. And I understand it like no other. Or do you think that games are only pumped by scumbags and convicts? I may surprise you, but I'm not. So do not build a good thing here, they say I did not download anything and you too should do so.

c
ceptey8520 08.12.20

Zgul
Why you all forgot how to read. If the author asks him if he has money.

v
vordos 08.12.20

Of course take what a hell of a torrent game of the decade will have to take has long bought and the joystick even bought for 6k with cyberpunk

I
Ilya Lyapin 08.12.20

Beirut
you compared x to finger

Z
Zgul 08.12.20

ceptey8520
I didn't write about the author.

E
Evil Clown 08.12.20

K0HTP
It was even interesting. Who pays me and what is my writing style?

V
Vyxyxol 08.12.20

To all who write that "Piracy is bad, repent", I want to say the following: Paradox, but loudest of all shouts "Keep the thief!" who? That's right, as you guessed it- a thief. Xd

h
hamannsport 08.12.20

h
hamannsport 08.12.20

Let the money go to the developers)

D
Dragon Lore 08.12.20

You've been
The meaning of the expression "hold the thief" will understand hardly half of the users. It will be more honest to say that most of the time in technical support write "Player undersonic q%$q cheater!" - cheaters themselves

Hamid Ilyubayev
Look in the torrent! He wrote that there would be no protection.
It's elemental.

L
Lyublyu_PlayGroud_ResetEr 08.12.20

Download the torrent from the Huttab

L

Buy in Steam

L

Buy at GOG

S
S A M S U L 08.12.20

It's fair and without cheating at a 100 per cent discount

D
Derley 08.12.20

Buy or not - everyone' business, but to try the game - unequivocally and categorically recommend to all ... The user's score on the pegache is 9.1 points as if to say that it is usable. Ordinary people vote, not paid editorials, all sorts of Logvins, etc. At least that's why the game should be paid attention