3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bakshish 25.11.19 03:57 pm

Impressions of the game (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

That's actually the game appeared in the network. Share experiences, discuss.
98 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrRa 25.11.19

Gwynz
may be just my recovery or shield skill + modifier?

b
boabc 25.11.19

The developers obviously decided to save on testers, this unbalanced game I have not seen one gun when you use certain talents of the class can be so strong that even playing in a party for four people, you'll clean up the location faster than you runs the command
But if the game has no balance, then there is no game.

How can you get a fan in the coop, where you can go to party for four people? Stupid run from point A to point B... why should I get a fan? From ridiculous humor? From the incredible simplicity? From cardboard design?

In General, real thrash, very sorry for the time spent!

3DFoX 25.11.19

as part 1 and 2. just different characters and locations. if a fan of the game then Yes go.

b
boabc 25.11.19

Tell me what is the meaning of the cooperative, even if no digits of damage? Sorry but coop looks like 4-d idiot nacitanie legendarily cleaned the map stupidly rush without stopping, running to the boss and take him for a few moments, stupidly jumping around and always shooting, at the end it is not known how much of the damage caused, generally the fan?

b
boabc 25.11.19

About Pvp, I generally keep quiet, what idiot guessed to do it, I know it's for show, but this kachestvo on unsuspecting players, and if people really believe that the game has Pvp?

M
Morag_Tong 25.11.19

boabc
and you need numbers as in rekont-addon for Vova? that would raise the CDA perederejeva someone? encouraged by the fact that for 4 years in the Borderlands of 1-2 PTS, I have never seen such poor fellows, wishing somehow to raise self-esteem. Co-op boards is the fun of just playing games with friends, not for competition and cleoparta. much more important here, the combination of elements, the use of active skills and the correct positioning, the benefit of Abil affect party members have delivered decently.
A DUEL I personally useful to 5-6 times when casual members lutala I need a gun. Threw him a trade and need rags caused a duel. Victory is my thing.

b
boabc 25.11.19

Camonte
Numbers is the only thing that can give you to understand how effective you who Dyna, and who drags in multiplayer play, that would compete or play together to win, since the second is not present, due to the hellish simplicity, it remains only rivalry that can only reflect the numbers, since pvp in the game for show.

M
Morag_Tong 25.11.19

boabc
rivalry in the Borderlands, what nonsense. consisting of 3 parts have been posted yet was not even a hint of this shit.

M
Morag_Tong 25.11.19

and while lying, in the first part in moxie anderdon statistics of accuracy and number of kills. IMHO, even looked like the no place feature

V
VIK25 25.11.19

I guess I am a true fan, because literally dragged from all parts of the game.

d
dennismiza 25.11.19

The first Borderlands captivated me with its atmosphere - a wasteland, angry homeless people, mutants... if not just exactly that, at least, very like a post-apocalyptic role-playing game. The second part, though, and multiplied all the figures the first few times - more locations, more guns, more quests, for me personally, a lot was lost in the atmospherics. It is brighter, faster, funnier. Do not argue, to someone, maybe that's more interesting, someone was waiting to Borderlands-2 it is a rollicking fun... but not me.

The Pre-Sequel I took everything that I loved in the second game, removed all the authentic that I appreciated in the first Borderlands and placed it all on a moon transformed from a desert journey through a strange, dilapidated planet in good meat shooter with cutting eyes colorful special effects and stupid fierce robot as one of the main characters.

I was bored somewhere in the 6th hour of the game. With the previous parts, this was not, I would love to finished them to the end together with all the additions. And then the interest and enthusiasm over long before the final Chapter. And there are several reasons:
* The monotony. Hundreds of identical tasks are repeated from previous games. All that I have seen in the first and in the second part. New - ability to jump high and shoot laser guns - not enough for 20 hours of exciting full game.
* Vertical gameplay. Well, this is my personal attitude - well I do not like to shoot in flights. By the way, the new CoD too as-that did not go for the same reason.
* Complete lack of atmosphere. Yeah, in all senses. The soul of the first true borderlends of the murdered to death. It's a different game. And, most likely, for a very different audience.

Judging by the complexity of the final arrival, you should expect dozens of DLC. To the last boss I came in on level 26 and it was clearly not the level that I had to come back :)

In General, to spend a couple of nights in this game is quite possible, but any excitement about continuing this series, I now do not feel.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 25.11.19

The game is inferior to 2 pieces, not enough legendary gear, but still interesting to play. I want to complete all the tasks, quests, achievements. Pleased with the laser gun, the weapon with the cold too. The restriction of supply of oxygen and gravity, is also a plus.

R
Rouwer 25.11.19

Somehow the Pre Sequel most liked. Most likely because of the transfer history of the subject.
From the very beginning wanted to kill Jack and then his popecki sorry. And even now loathe the characters for which the second part of the play :'( (And it is rather a plus than a minus)
What about the fact that the atmosphere already present, so it is idiocy. What they have is atmosphere to pass.
Pluses(not found in the second part):
Though not numerous but cool innovations.
Characters with characters. Talking. And in their conversations it is better to learn. Played for the first four characters. Athena I like the most. The play is interesting + funny Face. Although by the end I realized that her character is bad. Sadly after that it became.

There are only two minuses(which is also not the second part):
1 overpriced(but so lately with all games)
2 For three parts of the gameplay is slightly varied. So tired. Because pall.
And so it's the same Borderlands.

I put
Borderlands 2 - 9 Iron out of ten.
Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel - 10 little fingers CHUCK NORRIS of the four.

k
kostr184 25.11.19

One morning run Bordo,and remember that in the new repak has additions.
After two minutes of staring at maps found the deck is 13.5 ,which previously was not like.
Start addition Claptastic Voyage,play.
Disappeared from the real world for three hours,and came back hungry. In short,ten hours lost. Before I do so it is not delayed. And Supplement it with something closer to the second Board,and that the moon is quite boring.
If you release another pair of the same (quality) add - ons- spit, and still buy the full game.

s
saa0891 25.11.19

I finally found time to sit down for this game,great continuation of the series,although in fact it is a bridge game between first and second.
Borda is one of the very few shooters where really cool mechanics and an emphasis on the huge amount of weapons, which is quite a lot of parameters,which play a crucial role,each weapon has its own special characteristics and weapons of each manufacturer are different from each other and felt recoil, rate of fire,magazine size,accuracy,even the speed of aiming and reloading,there's even a feature that ammunition move in the form some specific shapes,natural disaster damage and of course the leveling of skills and use of abilities is also one of the most important and key moments in the game,very often depends on the life of HS,and even on the brink of death (struggle for life) player zaprosto can revive your character and skills make this task much easier.

This is one of the few shooters that truly makes popotet on hardcore modes.
What does Pre-Sequel has all the merits of what was in the previous parts,but in the mechanics of the game added some interesting pieces,is of course the weightlessness,which makes the gameplay and mechanics more interesting and dynamic,what the mechanics are not as simple as it might seem at first glance,it's not just stupidly jumping in low gravity.

Yes, it is, of course,just the weightlessness of it's oxygen requirement,which imposes on the player some limitations,when oxygen is consumed and double jumps,which again is also done very cool.
The oxygen and jumping are tied to the mechanics very much,this is a special breathing soldering,which increases a variety of settings including crits,the damage in the jump,the damage of different weapons (with it all the bonuses some bonuses can only work where there is no atmosphere and others where it is),all this can be very interesting to combine and use it to quickly destroy the enemies and cause maximum damage,but made it quite interesting.
Another new feature which again is connected with weightlessness and digiKam is of course slimy,i.e. in simple words leap when GG from the jump, falls all over its carcass on enemies,while slimy again can also have different elemental damage,it could be just explosive,fire, acid, electric,but the most useful is probably icy,very original innovation freezing (in fact it will replace slag which was in the second part) i.e. when the enemy is in a frozen state, the damage on it increases significantly but also has a very useful feature,because zamereny the enemy can not move,and thus cause us damage,and what weapons and grenades also have the element of frost.
Otherwise, it is all the exact same good old Board with a huge number of guns and other loot,tons of crazy enemies and infinite farm,and of the opportunity to re-pass the game to do hardcore modes,which is rare for games.
Of course we want to commend the crusher,a very cool innovation that allows you to create guns and loot higher grade,including the legendary if you had it long and hard to knock out of the mobs,now this tool allows you gets guns much faster.
The disadvantages are perhaps not very long duration,bosses too,not much, well and DLC too, as it has released little in comparison with the second part (where they had just Nemer,and each DLC is a gameplay than a dozen hours) then very few of them,but the consciousness of a piece of iron very much,especially the design of the locations is gorgeous.

T
Thinker_724 25.11.19

the game is excellent,especially in the topic of co-op fits because many new shooters to monotony or boring,or absolutely no different from its predecessors,and so the two of us at least to have a good laugh you can not delete the game after 10 minutes.

G
Guyver Bio 25.11.19

A new part of your favorite games are always good, but this is frankly some bullshit. Bugs for the first day, me mate brought. During the battle permanently stuck in all the rocks, the hills, the bardyury, is some sort of debris to form on the floor and you rested in him as a wall. The complexity is deliberately inflated to the limit. Full top shield often demolished with one shot, it might be a bug do not know, but often when you come to one enemy with a full shield and health, have time to make two shots and the struggle for life. And when the fight for life opponents then hiding leaving no chance to survive. And by the way moon rocks a few times already disappeared, the 17 pieces missing, then 21 and all these impressions I captured during the two days of the game. It seems to me that this part is not included in the list of my favorite games. And Yes, a couple of times the character has died when I'm just in the lunar Rover was driving. Short of bugs like shit for bath and already considered 4 years passed since the release, and the incentive, to date bagovannaya version?

K
Key Ovald 25.11.19

The third part, she is part of 1.5. That is, we learn as one of the most charismatic villains in computer games has become such as we know and love, kill.
The levels are very beautiful but also very monotonous. Almost the same moon, yeah all sorts of buildings, that's all. We're trying to delight the plants, the satellite Hyperion, etc., but in General as poor and monotonous (I would even say solid) as in the first part. Enemies are also not amazing variety, and some are downright annoying (for example, divided into two after the death of the animals).
The plot is. Well, it is clear that we will witness the transformation of a normal Jack into handsome Jack and in a couple of places it is even really good (merit, eyes, final). But in General just running around to locations with not very clear (especially on the background of running around more jobs) purposes. The villain of the game is so-so, the final boss is garbage, although with interesting mechanics. In short, it's all about Jack, but again this is not THE Jack. More precisely, almost to the very end is not the same.
Additional tasks traditionally good and bezbashenny. Indeed there is where to smile and where, and more important, in the.
An interesting feature of low gravity. Cards jump became more dynamic, and they are stretched in height. Again, jump on enemies slam (vile translation) is very fun. But all you're going to knock out the enemy (especially in jumps) scatters all over the map, and often just for her. Trunks is also a concern.
And, of course, known in this series tolerastov. And just what we love. That is, the character is gay is almost in every damn speech to draw the attention of the player. Lifted.
The translation, as usual, based on. No voice acting, which in the heat of the hot battles corny miss who says what, but it's trouble at all the entire series.
Overall was fun, but somewhat dull.
7/10

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - The Holodome Onslaught
Arena. Which game in a row, the developers can not understand a simple truth: the arena in games (especially single player) - the stupidest thing. And in this arena is the worst. Obsidians in the Columns 2 also made a shitty DLS the arena, but at least they tried and the story and different battles. Immediately perfect and absolute meaninglessness.
1/10

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Shock Drop Slaughter Pit
Arena. Again. Which game in a row, the developers can not understand a simple truth: the arena in games (especially single player) - the stupidest thing. And in this arena is the worst.
This arena not only small and with the same enemies, so she is NOT the ONLY one. Twice the stupidest thing.
1/10

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Claptastic Voyage
The only scene (that is normal) DLS to the game. Several fan service-y. Here the Piece of iron, in the consciousness that (with all the consequences from all slots insanity) we get here and the SAME Cu.The Jack we know and love, kill. And many references to the first part, in fact not only do we know why this suzanny robot... like this, but personally this witness. At the end of a very good down to the very beginning of the second part.
That is the whole story quite well. Additional tasks also quite. But the levels are boring, some sets of buildings, symbolizing the internal structure of the virtual robot, a couple of interesting locations with normal area and something very buggy (and all articles).
Those who will be held DLS to the end will get the main award - the THIRD DAMN ARENA!!!
7/10