3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem gavrikov 25.11.19 03:57 pm

Waiting for output? (Assassin's Creed: Kingdom)

Personally, I Yes
70 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 17.07.20

Kiril Dragnev
cool, but the genre is the same - the third-person shooter in an open world, though now, like assassin began as an RPG , it makes little difference

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.07.20

Nope, not waiting

K
Kiril Dragnev 17.07.20

Dogma
Yes, but the emphasis is different, if I don't want postransky a quality fighting game system with pumping elements. Moreover, AC was to take the mechanics from the souls games, it is directly transformed series.

D
Dogmit 17.07.20

Kiril Dragnev
You're confusing the setting and combat system with the concept of genre. Is genres: action, horror, rpg, etc. Within the genre can be a game with different combat and setting.

K
Kiril Dragnev 17.07.20

Dogma
in principle, Yes, I was referring to the setting of the games

d
digitalkid 17.07.20

Dogma
Yes, RDR is good in terms to show how there are States developed in the West and in the East, but quite another thing it is Caesar at Alexandria, arrival Pompey, the appearance of clay and of course how they
Spoilerville have Azarashvili) Just a different scale of the plot. Do not know who it consultants in AC, but playing Origins, I did not get out of Wikipedia. In the Odyssey of course the story was a little do not care..

D
Dogmit 17.07.20

digitalkid
Well, here to whom as. I don't proniknuta this theme from ancient Greece, Rome, etc wild West to my liking.

M
Mr IZI 17.07.20

Just under 3080 RTX2 and Vegan 6800 XT HBM3 will be cut.

d
davidrf 17.07.20

I wish that the story would have had some... But I'm afraid that once again grind 200 hours to score. I'm not against the Vikings, but to waste your time in collecting materials for another hand-drawn piece of iron - NONSENSE!!!

a
airstorm 17.07.20

Sho? AGAIN, Assassin?!

And again, with an even greater percentage of the donation :D - No, this Assassin we need.

D
Dogmit 17.07.20

airstorm
It is not necessary? The people hawala and asks supplements. Each part diverges in 10 million copies stable.

a
airstorm 17.07.20

Dogma
Here there's nothing to argue. Hawala and asks supplements, and ready to donacute even more. Absurd, but reality.

M
MrGrave 17.07.20

Anymore. On the day of release Origins once my favorite series is dead to me.

d
digitalkid 17.07.20

MrGrave
Well as anyone.. could not even play all that was after the 2nd. Not counting Black Flag essesno, which is 2 times through. Just the one Studio that Viking makes.

S
Sargarus 17.07.20

Waiting in the modern world, supposedly a mixture of GTA and atsasina.

S
Setesh 17.07.20

Waiting, like all games of this series

N
NitrometaN 17.07.20

Not the incentive, then the torrent Edison.

S
SmK1ng 17.07.20

for 1000 roubles a month subscription Uplay+ (if not activated the first free, 500). It will be possible to go through WD Valhalla and Legion in one month.

S
Spiny 17.07.20

I'm waiting for the assassin, and not just another witch. The syndicate are long gone, and more and not seen as

D
Dogmit 17.07.20

Spiny
I haven't seen the assassins in assassins after AC2