3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem gavrikov 25.11.19 03:57 pm

Waiting for output? (Assassin's Creed: Kingdom)

Personally, I Yes
70 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eternal Traveller 17.07.20

Really looking forward to.
This is, of course, never Assassins, so I haven't seen them since the Syndicate.
But as a pseudo-historical action RPG with an open world and a sort of parkour - very much even anything.

J
James_Mails 17.07.20

SmK1ng
Wow, I had forgotten about Uplay+, you helped me to save money in the future, and I thought to buy as Vikings, but if they are available by subscription on the day of release, for 449 rubles can be played...
I still usually pass these games somewhere for a week or two, though one negative is when will the major DLS, after several.months, you will need to give 1K already =(

C
Car Igr 17.07.20

Waiting for

L
LaFeT666 17.07.20

it will be interesting to see what the game will turn out.it right now praise

A
Abarmot90 17.07.20

Looking forward to it

z
zloi_bula 30.07.20

waiting for the torrent. and Avior gay

J
Janekste 30.07.20

Really looking forward to. Waiting on par with Cyberpunk. But assassin to take on the release not going. After 2-3 months, will any 30% discount + 20% for Uplay points. By the time time doprejte RDR2, and then to the Valhalla can take.
Spiny
Spiny wrote:
I'm waiting for the assassin, and not just another witch. The syndicate are long gone, and more and not seen as
Well, if you're not expecting the Witcher, then why in the days of the Syndicate did not raise the alarm? Why syndicate the majority of players praised? Even then, there were all godmachine features. The syndicate has divided the game world into zones with the levels of enemies - he's not there, just kill. Added pumping(although the strips of the experience and the numbers were hidden, but they were already in the game). Instead of climbing the walls, gave the hook from Batman up to any high point reached in 2-3 seconds (In the Odyssey of the hook there, but also climb a wall at lightning speed). The story of modernity in the syndicate is almost non-existent, etc. etc. The only difference between the syndicate of the same the Odyssey is animations parkour and boevki - they syndicate better. All. Gameplay Syndicate was already a witch. And by the way, the Syndicate was a feature with fast switching from male to female character. And the same feature we now see again in Valhalla. So what's wrong? It is the same Assassin as before. At least the gameplay. Well, normal Assassin is only started after a Black Flag mean the gameplay. In the first trilogy was good but the story and gameplay was initially weak.

S
Spiny 30.07.20

Janekste
And you do not understand. If you are in the title to write the assassin then the game is about the assassins. What was left of the weirdos in hoods with swords now? Grab any weapon and fight combat style in the Witcher. The title is kind of AU, but the syndicate was the last game of these hidden killers. Hawa and then the Witcher

k
kulishia 27.09.20

I'm waiting, I hope, that I could not forget for 360. In general, I really like the series of games Assassin for the plot, play and as if the film at the same time viewed (a chip of yub software). I want to play a series of these games in chronological order of the plot of the games

v
vstorspb 27.09.20

Uniquely. Pre-order bought.

M
MG10000 27.09.20

Souldray
The game will hook you up and turn and push everything will do only for you and with you q)
I'll explain that you think that insult, in this game will not be tied to the floor, that is, you play for the Man and then bam accidentally clicked and watch the oil painting ;)
Speaking of the Valhala game of Vikings gay, I did not mention the assinov, since the assine Viking is as funny as the locks of the god of thunder. Why? Because the Vikings are not afraid of death, they go to it, because for a glorious battle without fear they will get to the eternal feast which is prepared for all the brave. TRUSS don't get there, namely stealth is a sign of cowardice - for the Vikings. Therefore, not asasins, Vikings who are gay people do not expect such a game, even no longer waiting for the games of this company.
Since I have a normal orientation, that is, I like the female sex, then in the game of the company that is focused on gays do not play!

S
Sly Midget 27.09.20

I wonder if Jubisoft isn't afraid of competition from CD Project Red about the close release date of the game? (AS November 17, and Cyberpunk November 19)

I
Igoretzz 27.09.20

Hello Schoololo

F
Foligula 27.09.20

yes, it doesn't even look bad in the trailer.

J
JackShepard 27.09.20

More looking forward to an improved version of the Witcher than this

G
GameDevTactic 09.10.20

Yes

S
Stas Kezhun 14.10.20

More than the next fifer wanting to merge Mamkina zp on Donat in Fifa.

W
Werewolf1986 14.10.20

Bought and looking forward to plunge into Scandinavia. I love the historical games from Jubisoft.

S
SergeiEgorov 14.10.20

certainly not, like other assassins in the last 5 years at least

G
Gomer11 14.10.20

I don't expect any smoobies.