3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sovsem poehavshiy 25.11.19 04:04 pm

Impressions of the game (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Stop. And the first patch that, if not out yet?
159 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ninja42rus 25.11.19

Please tell me is it possible to play after the passage namely to collect all the trophies

T
TesloGuy 25.11.19

Ninja42rus
Yes, you can.

e
exgroover 25.11.19

Ninja42rus
Better to start a new game+ because some trophies can only be obtained in it.

T
TesloGuy 25.11.19

exgroover
Is what?
All the Ridler trophies and all the additional things it is possible to complete in normal mode.
PS:for Mar enabled only when 100 percent passing.

e
exgroover 25.11.19

Dewolv
Infinite Halloween for example

P
Playersaharan 25.11.19

exgroover
You are a little misunderstood each other, Ninja42rus tells about the Riddler trophies (the question marks) and not on the achievements of the game.

r
romash.romochka 25.11.19

the game class, the plot on top, made the game even darker than the previous, not how much spare money!

r
romash.romochka 25.11.19

Andrew Lemeshevskii, how to get rid of Locke 30 fps in the game?)

A
Andrey Lemeshev 25.11.19

romash.romochka
Get in the Internet, there is not difficult but to write for a long time.

B
BAZKIN 25.11.19

Passed and what is tricky for me - atmospheric, large-scale, but most of the villains have been merged and it kind of breaks off all the buzz...

_
_CYBERFOX_ 25.11.19

disappointed and not in the optimization business

M
Mister-x-3113 25.11.19

Passed the game in one breath, no it couldn't understand what it lacks and what not. Remembering the previous part realized that there is very little hand-to-hand combat. Almost all boss battles built cars, well, what for!!!! WHY DO knight Arkema on the drill and the same with Destroyka? Riding and shooting with the tanks missing. Was waiting for the boss fights in hand-to-hand style, but alas. Expect to see Mr. freeze, but it did not, very few of the Persians, very much!!!The plot is a fragmentary, somehow irregular. The rest of the game was good, the atmosphere great, the music finally caught, very cool creates an atmosphere of minor tones. What about optimize can not tell all we are waiting for his amendment.

A
Ashley33 25.11.19

Played a couple of hours - there is just very poorly optimized, very! The machine killed - I almost all the time on it, jumping, fighting, even boss-helicopter. Riddler on the machine is what the hell is this? Race hate, burp when they see there is 80% of the game. I two hours tired of tanks....it kapets. Was the chemical plant.... when it starts, the penguin, two-face, friezes and other glashedy. I'm not twisted metal bought - not cool every five minutes to beat tanks, and apart from Pamela's at the beginning of any reptile, from bosses only the helicopter.... No words...

S
Saito_Hadzime 25.11.19

Ashley33
they will continue to be,the Penguin and two-face are traversed only in hand-to-hand style

P
Playersaharan 25.11.19

Second, the second Robin, not the first. The First Nightwing.

L
LEvgeny 25.11.19

In my subjective opinion - game super, 10 out of 10! The movie class looks to drive and shoot a real pleasure, even the rebound did to him, class! The combat system is polished, added new animations, new enemies, new features, tactics, joint strikes with a partner, generally approve. Stealth mode updated, very much a terrible blow - looks spectacular. The plot is too much, then You and the drama and the passion is off the charts. I liked how the Joker returned, original. Graphics and animation is gorgeous, everything is detailed and beautiful. In General, the visual part of the game at a high level, who says she's on the level of previous parts, just snickering. I'm not saying that this is a breakthrough in graphics, but the difference is noticeable. For me the only slight drawback is the binding side missions to the end, although I understand why it was done.

J
Jay C 25.11.19

But I'm not going to sing the game's praises and praising her left to right. We begin as usual with the graphics, then of course cant because of the unfinished game no doubt ( considering the version on the PC ), but nothing new in fact it is not. And I'm not snickering, just nothing. The plot, Oh, call it the Grand finale, as the language is not rotated, that is all. Of the game like only a couple of moments and monologues the Joker. I mean, what's up with this Knight of Arkham, which is essentially just whined the whole game about how bad Batman is and how he is wrong. Scarecrow is also not ice the whole game we only heard his violent speech on the loudspeaker - end of Gotham, Batman will not save you and blah blah blah. The ending is all complete nonsense, well, maybe not full but still nonsense. Side missions are generally full dross, well, they could not be included in the new villains ( the good Batman has plenty of them ), instead of this, we are again tormented by the Penguin, two-face, Firefly, listen to Enigma etc. The other type of new enemies ( if they of course can call it that ), for example a vampire did not help the situation. Other missions as all the horror - the destruction of checkpoints, tanks, etc. ((( Next combat system - I've personally thought that the game is grossly unbalanced, I remember in Arkham city when you fight with a crowd of opponents, even with less pumped Batts had to sweat immediately even with a mouse scatter them like skittles in a bowling alley. Mass finishing reminded of a series of headshots of splinter cell Konvikshn. The Batmobile is impressive only in the first couple. The city is empty ( maybe due to the fact that he was more ), for example, in Arkham city it seemed. What happened to boss battles ? In General summing up I will say that a little disappointed with the game ( not even had that from Arkham Origins ), sorry that he took license with the picker. My rating 7 out of 10.

P
Playersaharan 25.11.19

Jay C
It is not necessary about open world in the city he, too, seemed empty. Yes and Pollock are slightly worse sides of the city (I mean the better half of sides of a Knight, not counting all the outposts).
And what a crazy ending?

A
Ashley33 25.11.19

Andrew Nord
The scribe of the Lord, I now just play wouldn't - in one komente a La mnogabukav all the secrets opened... Is equivalent to if in the city before leaving I would say that the Joker will die in the finale... Citizen - have you heard about the spoilers? Not? So he is guilty of death.

S
Sitis133 25.11.19

The Batmobile is not something that is not wheeled...to psycho do not want to use it.DLC about Quinn and red Hood in total passed within 20 minutes.On YouTube watched the passage of Batgirl 80% of the fight (animation if than and different from Batmanesque minimum),15% cracking (password recovery) and 5% cutscene - ending merged
Solargray arealready Nvidia disabled,shadows on low,everything else max - fps unlocked,not frieze,but I have the feeling that as a 30 fps lock was and remained.In the config file so disabled that queezy Motion Blur.Significant changes compared to previous installments in the gameplay 0.Zastelennye filter also causes retching. The only pleasant moment is just 2 DLC for microscopic Hood and Harley,at least some new sensations.
Yes, not very clear,Arkham Origins and may include the stupid city, worn wet bandits and all sorts of minor crap for pumping to do for hours and then just want to take and remove the feeling that this part of excess returns.