3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 13.09.19 02:35 pm

Emerald, gemstone, meteorite.

In General, I have accumulated multiple instances of the meteorite, emerald (green such), and blue agate. But I can't find them a proper use, it is clear that they, and sticks can be sharpened, and coconut to clean, but perhaps there is a more appropriate application? About the stones, nothing googled, and meteorite, they say, to fight well, but I have why it works as a regular stone, just blow in order to get rid of the attacker, nothing more. Or maybe him first to make something, what would it be a good weapon? In General, please enlighten)
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Vasilevyh 13.09.19

Meteorite and gems are only needed for an evolutionary leap+ a few thousand years will.

M
MOHAPXUCT 13.09.19

And you need the meteorites and precious stones to carry to the den? or simply find? like how the meteorite gives a boost to the number of gene fixations and without skidding him into the lair, and they give precious stones in General can not understand, buns do not see them.
And if you want to drag into the lair, precious stones are only one evolutionary leap, or every time the whole pack have to carry on yourself?

D
Disa_kun 30.07.20

MOHAPXUCT
Meteorites add points of fixation only once (at the time of lifting of the meteorite). The number of points depends on the number of children behind you. When an evolutionary leap or change of generation resources on the map are updated - meteorites and drag.stones are no exception. But re-raise is not necessarily. To carry all this stuff on the base is also no special meaning. All these beautiful stones work like a regular granite or basalt, just bumps, for example on the branch, it is necessary to make 30-40% more.
Drag.the stones generally can be raised only once each, solely to get achievements.

FiftyFour7250
If you heard that a meteorite allegedly vancott, this bike. The proven repeatedly that it works like an ordinary stone. It all depends on how you feel on the timing and your luck ))

I
Ilyashumkov 30.07.20

Disa_kun
Maybe this update added,but the gems can be used for quick pairing. Give the female/male stone and the pair is automatically created.

m
marak3r32 03.12.20

Meteorites give a 1 point to gene-fixing and spontaneous mutations to all the children who have been with you
after the new update, the ability to be given dredge.stone instantly becomes your partners

m
marak3r32 03.12.20

Meteorites give a 1 point to gene-fixing and spontaneous mutations to all the children who have been with you
after the new update, the ability to be given dredge.stone instantly becomes your partners