3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E.W.JiM 25.11.19 04:17 pm

What to do with London?! (Frostpunk)

What to do with them? Their number is growing and growing!
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 25.11.19

to reduce the dissatisfaction of its population and to raise hope

C
Crammis 25.11.19

Sign the laws that the signature is on raising hope and alleviating discontent

m
militeli 25.11.19

I took the order ) put the tower choose the law of the patrol and use it on CD ) dissatisfaction falls but hope rises
propaganda is still possible to arrange but if it is very bad xD

A
AlexeyMC 25.11.19

Build a floating prison, you spend the RAID, and 1 time Londoners will be less than half....

M
MagicHero 25.11.19

I passed through the religion and has reduced their number to zero, even without the latest research where it is possible to establish a total religion. I have until complete expulsion of the discontent was all the time on the zero and hope for the maximum.

l
light-provad 25.11.19

2 times passed the order and faith. In both cases, the problems were not special to them. Right after signing the last pieces when the hope care disappeared. And for the faith they themselves have gone before signed the last law when hope also do not care. The only discontent we can less to keep. and hope maxing out as quickly as possible. And just the game easy.

s
sHaoL1N 25.11.19

light-provad
At the advanced level is not entirely easy, in the beginning have a little fuck you up)

_
_SubZero_ 25.11.19

E. W. JiM wrote:
What to do with them? Their number is growing and growing!
if I am not mistaken the last law of faith/the order in which they will be removed)

E
EzicSky 25.11.19

Give them rations last but not least, if someone mess up on the scaffold out of turn, why not give them minus 8x to the latest heating. Put off the renovation of the tents, where they live Londoners.

E
EzicSky 25.11.19

sHaoL1N
I'm on the extreme can handle that easy. You need to ignore them when speech pushing, stealing need to respond. Posedate custody to find food, and how to catch the thief, click let go, he's not a murderer. And then when their next campaign will be able to say they had already talked a lot, rust now listen to me. 90 percent will leave Londoners. I had about 130, and was 18.