3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvE-Blizzard 25.11.19 04:19 pm

Impressions of the game (Nioh)

The game is already out and share their experiences. The pros and cons of the game.
---------------------------------------
I can only say that only at the beginning. Yet like everything, not a bad mix of Ninja Gaiden and Dark Souls. Although the speed of the battle and strafe character, more like Bloodborne.
34 Comments
Sort by:
b
bosser2407 25.11.19

I am also in the beginning yet. And I will say that neither the DS nor BB she's not like me, nothing at all. Except that the altar, like a fire or a lantern.
But the game is definitely scoring

R
Rachel Potato Face 25.11.19

Who had time to go already?)

u
urist666 25.11.19

Also in the beginning. But the game is downright Oooooooooooh!))

b
bosser2407 25.11.19

Something I just notably burnt. The twilight level. Written Level 27 I 40. I go and kick in General can not do anything. Fucking birds vanscott as you want.
I have the DS3 and BB so not bombed.
And by the way, Yes, you passed all levels on the first island with the DOP on the first island. And that the game started to cloying. The same mobs, the same Loki....

D
Domenik_peuro 25.11.19

I'm at the beginning, but I want to say that the game is flooded of the Spa (the System saves, the altars, the beginning of the game in prison, dead bodies are also podsvetka and such in appearance). Also I have a question that does Geralt in this game!? Because the game is about Asians, but somehow the main character nakachany white-haired blue-eyed man straight out of the Witcher. I wouldn't write anything bad, but It said that nothing inspired

A
AlexKorn87 25.11.19

The people, advise whether to take Nioh ? I went through all DS and Bloodborne with all the additions. What disadvantages Nioh compared to games from software ?

i
inad 25.11.19

The best representative of the hardcore genre. All fans of DS and BB to take by far. At the moment, waiting for the third DLC and floundering in the Path of the Demon. Very wild hardcore even with a helper. Mobs are not only bold, damania and quick and they even with the buffs.

S
Shimuto 25.11.19

Ran about 20 minutes.... and something absolutely no desire to play over 700+ hours.... and from the ground. to do what is already done to farm something that is already normlano.... Need breaks safes with PS4 on the PC for games of this type...

_
_Mahoney_ 25.11.19

Cool game, though in the footsteps of dark souls, but chips in the gameplay notably gives the desire to pass and pass it, by the way a question players kusarigama balanced or not?, simply using the high rack(it hits hard and fast at close range), using on average(has the usual damage but allows you to keep the enemy at distance) never died with her, only warm up with the first boss on the ship, and very much facilitates the passage!

S
Shimuto 25.11.19

_Mahoney_
Kusarigama in the upper rack is good, while swinging and farmersa. He ran with her until I completed the build 2 sword.
Take a couple of abilities, and even in the upper rack Kusa good keeps enemies at a distance if necessary.

b
bakshish 25.11.19

Shimuto
So zhdems saves, and then we will pass the complement on halyavku

v
vovann1998 25.11.19

Played video games, passed. I will say that the game is more than worthy of attention, the PC wanted to play with a new bunch of great extra content. But alas, the mouse was not delivered, and the joystick is already fed up, it's not worth it I think.

p
pochtipushkin 25.11.19

vovann1998
The problem with the mouse is solved in 5 minutes. A lot of VIDOS on tytrube configuration.
On the game. While only in the beginning. 25 level. Great mix of Bb and a new mechanic. And the setting interesting. From minuses has noticed the strict same type of enemies and an overly large amount of loot.

S
Sonnyy Bot 25.11.19

Anyway, played for 15 hours, this game is definitely better shower.

v
vovann1998 25.11.19

pochtipushkin
And is suitable config anyone? A simple keyboard with a mouse, with the button description? I saw somewhere, but there all 7 buttons on the mouse of my crammed 5

a
assyy nuar 25.11.19

we immediately see that the game is complete shit, but because it was eksom Curling immediately became a masterpiece of the century, but in fact the output on a PC showed the real state of Affairs or anyone to her and do not have business

m
mavlan 25.11.19

Sleepy Bot
I agree, the game is definitely liked more, more features, much more dynamic and unlike the souls she does not forgive mistakes at all, passed the souls of the 4 times I came here, easily passed the entrance location, easily trained iiiiii killed me the first homeless person, the first...

S
Sonnyy Bot 25.11.19

mavlan
No, actually I'm casual, and souls simply do not have mastered, for it is not interesting and difficult, and nih though complicated, but it is because of the world's best suit - it is interesting to privozyat.

B
Balor4eg 25.11.19

Outdated graphics, repetitive enemies, bosses-people with a ton of HP and you, o great hero, falling from three or two bumps still makes you wonder who's the hero. Monotonous music for the bosses, strange storytelling, curves hitboxes, for example, my favorite toad, who has his wand above two metres of your head, but it falls. Or a secret wall, falling a meter away from you, hitting your hands. Recurring bosses at 158 times, VAHETADA additional jobs. Straight after the project is oversaturated artificial slojnomu. Rickets protagonist, who always sustains less damage than anyone else, even the sky, the birds, and Allah is enduring. The game tightened, so that killing the same monsters is boring. Yes, the pros of combos, counters, skills, any setting compared to souls but criticism does not stand up for me.

E
ELRASTA 25.11.19

Getting eyes cut wildly graphic component, later days and a half is a negative feeling dulled) Well, a clean copy of DS with all the consequences, in the first half the whole time the toy is liked with his Asian culture, joy is at hand, so all was good.
But then it all came to naught, because of the completely idiotic repetition, in terms of pumping the Persians and perform additional tasks on already traversed territory 2-3 times to run the same + gloomy job (or as it there) another passage with increased complexity - a total of between 3-5 races, well, that's the real insanity, which is just all crossed, was demolished a week later, I got pissed.