3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cxzzzz221 13.09.19 02:36 pm

The loud crash of the video card rtx 2070

Actually purchased asus strix rtx 2070(PSU chieftec aps-650sb) in December 18 and the first inclusion was noticeable that sound
However, at the beginning when you start the game it disappeared and the peak of the volume was just to easy
A few days I was tinkering with this problem and have noticed a pattern with the wires connected from the PSU if they move, the sound was gone.
In the end, this cod was not about 2 months but recently it appeared again,and now he's not overshadowed by anything at all and remains as in idle and in load(although it it it seemed a little quieter)
The sound is coming from VC and not from her fans(check full their trip) and in General sound more like from the sparkling electric outlet.
The video attached
Where to dig?Of course I plan to buy another power supply but the Outlook is not particularly encouraging
28 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fiend Astaroth 13.09.19

DeeMoN1912
DeeMoN1912 wrote:
Any card at max load will warm up to peak temperature
And who defined them? You what? I have been 670 and 980 and 1080, all quiet. But Pascal still colder workflow 16нм made their changes.
DeeMoN1912 wrote:
In fact, the more cool the map, the more noise.
Utter nonsense! And DLC how to qualify will be? And large heatsink for three slots and three fans? Or what a single fan gtx 1070 compact? Do not come up here. There is a difference, and the reason is the cooling system, and for this there are reviews where out the map - show a competent design cooling and the conclusions, well, in the process of operation, tell the owners. To choose wisely is necessary.
In General, it is strange to read when the graphics card is BUST, and it depends on temperature, sewn into the chip. Today temperatures below 70-75 is the norm, which keeps the boost of the graphics card. I have Pascal 1960 and 70 that I saw. Whether 75-80, and the frequency would be lower. The noise is the fan, which adjusts the speed manufacturer, and initially this is a fairly quiet operation. Then throttle you hear in the background of the fans.

D
DeeMoN1912 13.09.19

cxzzzz221
In the video it sounds like the fan blades. Have the same problem on RTX2070 from Gigabyte, noise under heavy load in games, crack really quiet on the video is not send.

D
DeeMoN1912 13.09.19

cxzzzz221
The crack appeared immediately after purchase or when noticed ?

K
KillKammbest 13.09.19

cxzzzz221
Drosera noise at high fps (can whistle, can crack) run the game through RivaTuner or in-game limit fps to 30 and if the crack will remain so noisy fans.

DeeMoN1912
Dual from firing you should not buy the cards with poor cooling system but a series of hamrock or Jetstream in Pascals from firing was a success. I had 1070 hamrock (which chip is stronger heated than 1060 minutes) and vidyuhi I have never until 70 and not warmed, the maximum peak rate which is seen watching the statistics was 65 degrees and in games to 60 and rarely warmed.

c
cxzzzz221 13.09.19

DeeMoN1912
I already write what the fans do with it because like even if they manually stop the sound does not disappear
Vert sync and in General fps in games/benchmarks is also not affected

c
cxzzzz221 13.09.19

In short, in the end,it was the sound from the pump its
Probably there is something with the bearings of the fan after 5 years.

d
demid216 13.09.19

cxzzzz221
How did you solved this problem? the same situation

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 13.09.19

demid216
He did not decide cracked at person pump and not the video card.
Pump most likely bursting or plant or liquid it is not enough.