3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lyaga11 27.11.19 05:40 am

Impressions of the game (FAR: Lone Sails)

Impression of the game
16 Comments
Sort by:
x
xoen 27.11.19

Only positive. Pass fairly quickly - in one night, but impossible to resist.
In General enjoyed it, I personally liked it.

l
lyaga11 27.11.19

was good but not enough ! what they can't stir up these games every month! not the graphics niche is not there ! short 300r should not toklko torrent!

Y
Yura66 27.11.19

Still sounded in the night.Not a bad game!

V
VICH68 27.11.19

great animated game!! only pity is short, and there's a surprise! one of the German fellows! more such games!!!

A
ARIOSA 27.11.19

Super game!!!!! this indie is better than any mega-project!!!

P
Paulx61 27.11.19

Great game. Worth the money, hope to continue.

S
Setesh 27.11.19

downloaded nothing else to do, drive half an hour, after 3 hours I saw the credits...

V
Vitaliy Melnikov 27.11.19

Super!!!

v
virusan1804 27.11.19

great game.a couple of days ago put the edge of the headlight 5 and now it...from this sea of emotions...

s
salopic 27.11.19

I do not understand what this can cling to. No graphics, no plot and puzzles that are solved at random.

S
SkyGame 27.11.19

Played, honestly do not understand the delight of playing and a and put on a par with Limbaugh and inside. Or now something made from the unusual to the rank of masterpieces rises? Going on a train on the destruction of the world, pick up fuel, if there's an obstacle, then a decision of its elementary click of a button in the building, ie no puzzles.
But of course the game is worth attention, it's not boring gameplay. Nice made with heart graphics, backdrops are good.

K
Krechet79 27.11.19

Good and a little sad.

D
Dima Konstantinov 27.11.19

The game is not bad, but I wouldn't call it a game, just moving from one point to another, with some difficulty, she tells the story, it conveys a sense of abandonment and loneliness as the picture and it copes with it, but it's not a game

K
Key Ovald 30.07.20

SOMETHING happened (probably 2020й year) and the whole world into dust. Now we have to somehow get out of this dead world. Help us in this great land futuretechnology boat. And we played a strange little creature in the hoodie.
In short, Yes, it is a simulator of gavvy.
Gameplay is a run around the ship and pushing (often the head) on the buttons to load the next portion of fuel (canister, box, bell, radio, why not?), the sails (if the wind is suitable), to pit pairs (each time wiping away a tear avaricious Stepankova) or to put out sophisticated instruments stupidly water, and to fix them then poking a gas burner. Well, you know, gavvy... Along the way, will have to overcome all sorts of little obstacles to the boat and rode on.
The plot is almost there. The world sketched deliberately in small strokes, but something to understand and imagine possible. Grifoni too simple, minimalistic, as they say now, but it gives great views, especially in terms of clouds. Good music. Everything is very well mixed and we have a simply gorgeous and atmospheric journey alone on a dead world.
And it's damn interesting! By the end not much of a big game (that plus) the ship becomes like a native, the ending is quite emotional.
8,5/10

l
ludovick 25.10.20

Very charming game, do not take away. Turkeys have their own buns.

O
Oleg Belokrinitsky 13.06.21

The atmosphere of the game is somewhat similar to the atmosphere of the game The Final Station (Available on PG) Who has not played The Final Station - I recommend it, you will not regret it!