3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Indeika 27.11.19 05:47 am

LLD (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon, gentlemen. Please tell me. A hero, for some reason, the strongest in the lld. In your opinion.
Lvl 9?
18 lvl?
30 lvl?
16 Comments
Sort by:
3m3m 27.11.19

Lvl 30 sorka navern potomy 4to tp est)

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.11.19

Well, 9 probably sacrificer, 18 MB javka of ABSA-no charged strike ignore, and the damage he is the highest of the skills. But in General there poidee balance is the place to be. On the 30th the way of Loznitsa may break the Sorka, and the charger - due to Desenka and ability to anchorite.

R
RainInTheNight 27.11.19

Lvl 30 fire sorc. Twice did maroon from what was on the mules, the problems with am felt. Brother torum. won Sora lld tournament, without any Herculean effort, as far as I remember)
Of course, not without reason, the lld level 30 most popular, because the chances of winning have many builds. But the simplicity, efficiency, time and resources spent building equal to fire the COP no.

Lvl 9 - pal. On the ninth and build some sort of do not call, just fell. Pvp tedious and very long. Did Barbara bash, which could in theory be stronger than Pala, but it turned out that he loses outright

18 lvl is not played, I hope it's more like pvp 30s than 9x. Most likely PAL will solve

R
RainInTheNight 27.11.19

Bonus theme for those who are not seen. I do not remember whose barb:

Love chat newbies)

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 27.11.19

Advertising cheats and just terrible music.

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.11.19

RainInTheNight
Pira campaign - who will be writing video with three-cornered hats and positi noobs on normal BD beaver with 1800 HP. Rules I knocked 30 the charger of NBC newbies, calling them offensive words in fornication Moore

T
Top_Gun 27.11.19

Indeika
poprobuy amku. na 40 lvl ona je strel'nula, mojet i na 30 zaydet)
Grenaa Morningstar
norm muzika, pryam v temu
awesome wo toka tam 640*480 i or na zapis' kino slabovataya

3m3m 27.11.19

Sweety_Mustard
chargerom xrenovato be begat za soroi, po mp prosadew dymaetsa, dai i block 75 ei vzat dymaetsa ne owen complex is

I
Immense 27.11.19

Indeika
Indeika wrote: Which hero, for what reason is the strongest in the lld.
Any if it to wear and most importantly have someone to play with. From the fact that you swing and it will gather dust on Akka zero sense.

PS PC Norma br is not in the bill.

S
SifLao 27.11.19

30 more traps very good (with Vendome with charges on TP or something, but it's optional), fearsome, Yes, but fun 18 PK blazonco of Novikov :D

S
SifLao 27.11.19

Don't look for LLD pvp on this server, especially after so much time without Reshetov...
Better make PK char 18 or 30

O
Oranowe 27.11.19

At the end of 2016 even Turik was. Ran cool then. If you have some clad boner.
About Hummer is forgotten, a strong character on 30m LVL.

T
Top_Gun 27.11.19

Indeika
zamuti na 30!
u tya vrode neploho polu4aetsya organizovyvat' turiki

I
Indeika 27.11.19

Top_Gun
Well then it was easier, there was not such fools provoking, everything was adequate, and not adequate did not take to tournaments... now staged game of thrones.. unfortunately time is not more than 2 hours a day, are physically unable :)

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 27.11.19

lld fire sorc for young soja

I
Immense 27.11.19

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
SOJ is easier to find than a good LLD tiara and Amul.

PS ,LLD Boehner, traps, hammer, too close to drag sajiki. So it's not an indicator.