3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LightStreet 27.11.19 09:25 pm

To throw away or sell weapons? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Is there a way to get rid of weapons?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
shhelkun 27.11.19

No

L
LightStreet 27.11.19

shhelkun
thank you

s
snake120980 27.11.19

There,in the camp drawer in professional trader with 5 level...like,acquire and don't need there pile.

S
SpringOff 25.10.20

snake120980
More details can be done?

V
Vyxyxol 25.10.20

snake120980
Psss, 150% of the question was not about online.

S
Sanek1971 25.10.20

Strangely, it seems to me that online can be stored and the single is not, maybe after buying it online, he and the single appear? I xs, I don't play online, but it would be a good motivation to play it))

V
Vyxyxol 25.10.20

Sanek1971 wrote:
maybe after buying it online, he and the single appear
Flies - separately, meatballs - separately. Nothing's going to show up.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 25.10.20

By the way, yes, a rather less thing, especially when you are looking for a single gun from a pile of junk... over and over again... and it's only in one hand))

T
TRUE_KILLUMINATI 25.10.20

Just sitting or standing next to your horse, choose what kind of weapon you need, and all, until you stand at your saddle (horse) you will have only those Ghanaians that you took initially from your saddle, but sitting on a horse or standing next to it, there will be a choice of everything you bought or found. It's the same online, but online there's still a box of weapons not to call a horse

It only works with a firearm, the auxiliary weapon will always be with itself, that knives that lasso or dynamite

No need to get rid of weapons, each gan is unique in its own way and has its own characteristics (someone has more damage, someone has less, but the rate of fire is greater or accuracy) You can just put in the holster 2 of your favorite revolvers and walk with them the whole game without changing, I have it Schofields, I like them and look like and shoot conveniently with them and the damage is good and the rate of fire is normal.
Big guns on the situation always take, but sometimes Arthur in some tasks machine gun takes exactly those guns that will be useful on the job, but can be changed.

S
SpringOff 25.10.20

There's a trainer https://www.mod-rdr.com/files/file/7-lennys-simple-trainer/ There's a function to throw away the weapon (F5-weapon-drop weapon) that's in hand. Throw out the trunks that are not needed. Profit.

n
nar09 25.10.20

Tell the pjl who knows how to solve, (PC version, the persona) robbed the pharmacy in Valentine, there revol.Schofield took, the second roar.Schof. (in the title at the beginning it is written Old Roar.Schofield) took from the corpse of bandits some in the 2nd chapter - "clean it he cleaned not to the end and writes that the weapon is broken and it can not be cleaned to the full", in the store anyone writes that I already have this gun and you can not buy it ... What to do? Who's come across?

B
BlackOneTube 29.01.21

I know how to knock a weapon out of the hands of a Persian. You just need to get involved in a hand-to-hand fight and get weapons during it. The enemy will knock him out of his hands. After that, you need to run away somewhere. And it will definitely remain. This one hundred pounds method works on a mission with Penelope during a fight with cousins.