3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gaspar Monzh 27.11.19 10:19 pm

Questions on the passage (Split/Second)

It will ask questions about the gameplay.
For example, my question:
what is the meaning of directed in different directions the red arrows before super explosion (or whatever is correct)?
there to choose che need or what??
132 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Charger 27.11.19

then you choose what to blow up, I have other question: how to watch replay? and looking back? keys assigned to this nifiga not work

l
lexa... 27.11.19

Repeat, I also like not working, back to work I got reassigned to a more convenient button.

G
G.h.o.s.t 27.11.19

Red - a super-explosion. Gives a high probability that you will hurt the enemy (but here and the most you can get).
Red arrows - change directory movement from the displacement of playing cards. Ie there is a change in the route.

G
Gaspar Monzh 27.11.19

Alex_Charger
repeat no, but possible to reassign the buttons in the main menu, choose controls and everything is there

A
Alex_Charger 27.11.19

a pity that repeat no, such a sight is lost

G
Gsc Stalker 27.11.19

Question for super boom..how to use it? how to manage a large boom and arrows on what to press?!?!

V
ViperZZ 27.11.19

Who ever held an elite race of episode 8?

G
Gaspar Monzh 27.11.19

damn, about the direction of the arrows. That's when I amassed a full charge, drove to the tower (Toronto) there is a red arrow at the beginning of shows left, then right. This type of change of direction of the route? several times I passed this point, the tower is one figure falls straight. It turns out.
Gsc Stalker look key in the settings (default is right shift). when the scale (along with red ) is completely filled, go around the track and wait for the red icon, enjoy))

x
xxx500 27.11.19

Why when I win a race online sometime after the race in the article I have the worst time and what this time?

h
hitrov2011 27.11.19

question: How and where to change the difficulty level?

A
Alex_Charger 27.11.19

the difficulty changes only in the free races like

S
SaGiO_o 27.11.19

A huge disadvantage of the game - a small number of tracks!!

m
mamont93 27.11.19

The difficulty changes in free practice and in multiplayer....
S! I went through all the episodes))) Not all the races on gold is true, but percent of 95-98% the first place... there is like one car open... I suspect that it is class drifter....
By the way! After you pass the episodes will show the video at the end of which.... Guess... well Done! Written - to be continued =))) Split/Second 2?)
If you have questions on the passage of any other stage.episode, can ask, can help with tactics)
P. S. by the Way, I have never met in a public game player at my level))) Let's pull up)
P. P. S the Save game will not spread, I'm greedy))))

I
Inc1tatus v2 27.11.19

to watch ago?
to go back click NUM2

h
hitrov2011 27.11.19

ATP

T
Tom X 27.11.19

I'm still in the 6th episode. No questions. How do all of the episodes on gold, I will upload Save.

Z
Zlobnyy93 27.11.19

Passed 4 episodes all the tracks on gold, this is a PPP, especially racing against time, first come just unreal......

h
hitrov2011 27.11.19

I have the opposite on the first pass but obina race...
it is as lucky.bots are smart you will undermine yourself to push on something
PS pass 11 episode

m
mamont93 27.11.19

For me also a time problem... and helicopter attack through time... right now in a multiplayer only game...

d
denissjren 27.11.19

Damn didn't know where to put the question, let it be here: mode split screen in 2 player what buttons are responsible for pressing the trigger(supposedly RCtrl, Shift) ?