3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jedi2-new 27.11.19 10:30 pm

Bug Gargaro on Dathomir! (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

When the protagonist has to climb on the rock, on which it climbs boss Gargara (a huge bat), the boss just disappears, so then it is impossible to sprugnoli on it when you're in the air and the game is passed! Who was the bug and how to fix it!
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
A_jak 27.11.19

if it's pirates, alas..

j
jedi2-new 27.11.19

A_jak
The fact of the matter is that the PS4 version!)) So please buy litsuhu called. Another proof that it is better with the torrent to download, so even money is not sorry. And the genius of EA and PS store suggested me to reinstall and re-the game I went on more than 60 percent. In short litsuhi will take, when the developers and publishers will learn the normal support of their products, until better times! Torrent ahead!!!

A
A_jak 27.11.19

jedi2-new
try to reinstall on a clean disk if possible. and read below on hard also there is a place, I suggest also to disable hibernation.

j
jedi2-new 27.11.19

A_jak
Useless, that's the first thing I did! This is a bug of the game itself and EA need to fix this bug, because if the PC still possible to cheat and jump gameplay, the owner of the console versions completely helpless!

j
jedi2-new 27.11.19

Reinstalling the game does not help, to pass again nevizhu sense because the bug is too evident to Nadia that he will be cured during the second pass! And dreary it all again to start over! In short EA again epic about***were with the game on the universe of POLLUTANTS, well, not given to them!

j
jedi2-new 27.11.19

Another proof that EA produces raw game is not ready for a license and honest buyer remains with the problem one on one and support can only say have a good day!((( I say to the TORRENT to HELP!

A
A_jak 27.11.19

jedi2-new
and the first time messed up with THIS? this battlfront do you mean? by the way, I read on Reddit that the reason the Unreal engine 4. Must be able to work with it, and developers have no experience. But as the game isn't bad, just zabagovan. Potential recrut! )))

j
jedi2-new 27.11.19

A_jak
The gameplay potential Battlfront not disclosed, and a General model of management and control characters in this game are so same wood as the races in the game Enter the Matrix 2003! The graphic possibilities of this game shocking, Yes! But all this is hidden from a fan of the universe behind the veil of multiplayer mode. And with bots you can play only pathetic pieces of cards. This is not my game obviously

j
jedi2-new 27.11.19

A_jak
Jedi Fallen Order want to take back to the store as it does not pass! And Easiky, of course I do not know how and when they will release a patch to eliminate the disappearance of the bosses and the save bug in the game process, the game where you can't even load the early save! Everything is thought out to the smallest detail shorter! Poluchaesya any bug will lay at the root of all your game CLASS!!!

A
A_jak 27.11.19

jedi2-new
the ability to delete the file Savegame00.sav and backup00.sav to recover? probyval?

j
jedi2-new 27.11.19

A_jak
It will not work! This is the version for PS4! There is generally no access to saves, that is there, but they do nothing!

A
A_jak 27.11.19

jedi2-new
to remove you

j
jedi2-new 27.11.19

A_jak
That is, again, to replay everything?