3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaDrew 27.11.19 10:31 pm

Launcher Rockstar offline? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Suddenly today the launcher as if he had ceased to connect to the Internet. Hangs on first boot that says connecting to Rockstar game services
After a few minutes, launcher starts but runs Offline.
In all though, the site Socialclub http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/
Tried to go to the site using the VPN, still the same.
Turned off the firewall and avast - gave no results.
Play can still, but what can be the matter? Does anyone have the same problem?
88 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sniper-Combine 27.11.19

Thanks for who was created the old Rockstar in General, socialclub in particular or anything else in parallel. The point is that your IP address is blocked, Fig understand what it was, but the fact remains. The solution I personally brought two:
1. Call the provider and ask that you make a white IP address
2. Wait a day or two. After some amount of time SK are available again for a few days, after some time, then locked again, then again rasplachivaetsya and so infinite loop. Himself live that way, run the launcher, and then the fact we look at to play today or, alas, will not.

L
LaDrew 27.11.19

Sniper-Combine
Thanks for the reply.
Distributed on the Internet via the phone - it works. Switch to wired - no go.
Can the provider is assumed here as anything?
Have you tried to write to Rockstar?

S
Salvador Gunzerker 27.11.19

Sniper-Combine
make a white IP address
It will need to pay each month.

S
Sniper-Combine 27.11.19

Can the provider is assumed here as anything?
No, this problem has met hundreds of people and dozens of providers. Me and a couple of my friends sit at different providers and we all have sooner or later had this error.

Have you tried to write to Rockstar?
Wanted to, but in order for them to write, it was necessary to enter in the UK. And then the problem itself was solved, so I decided not to write the ticket. Can try if you want, but I think they can hardly help, because this problem since GTA 5 they have at least if I could or wanted to, would have long fixed it.

It will need to pay each month.
All true, but it is not very expensive. I have the service costs 50 rubles a month, for example.

D
DeVigener 27.11.19

- Go to "control Center network and sharing".
- Select your connection and open the connection window;
- In the ensuing window, select "Properties".
- Select the IP version 4 (TCP/IPv4) in Windows 10 or the Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IP) and click Properties.
- In the window that opens on the General tab, select Use the following address "DNS server".
- In the field "Preferred DNS server" type the following 8.8.8.8 and in the "Alternate DNS server" enter: 8.8.4.4

S
Superfic1es 27.11.19

LaDrew
Sniper-Combine
I have the same situation, BUT the launcher today is the first day began to run in offline and on the club website Sosai also did not get to go unless zayuzat VPN. Turned off the VPN on the website Sosai club goes great with my IP, but that's only the launcher as run standalone or run(

L
LaDrew 27.11.19

Superfic1es
Sniper-Combine
The next day I have it worked.
The day did not work appealed to those support network - anything sensible did not answer.
Earned by itself on the trail. morning.
DeVigener
If the problem occurs, try method with these DNS from Google.

S
Sniper-Combine 27.11.19

DeVigener
I have tried this, and everything else that you can find on the net - not working.

the website Sosai club also couldn't go unless zayuzat VPN.
Oh right, if you put the VPN browser, then you can go with a browser :)

The next day I have it worked.
Like I said. I have yesterday also denied SK, again. Today that works. I would be interested to understand what has caused this strange behavior, but information of any I have found.

J
Jay C 27.11.19

Game Rockstar with their stupid launcher, and all Hayat Epic launcher, do not know the Control played through their launcher and a couple of other games, all starts the moment and nothing the Vistula.

C
CTuKC 16.07.20

the day before yesterday a beard happened. Farts on fire. Challenge on daily burn, you have to use a VPN, with it the game runs without him - pussy.... Here's a question, anyone knows a free VPN clients there without any restrictions? or are they all paid?

D
Domino_40rus 16.07.20

Helped me reset router.

D
DemanShu 16.07.20

And I was touched by such a problem. It looked fine, since the release in Rockstar played. Friend the admin at the provider, too, with the same problem faced earlier, assures that the provider does not block. Yet use a VPN, without it you can not start the game.

p
peplos 16.07.20

Domino_40rus
thanks, rebooted the router and worked.

S
Sprintin 16.07.20

For normal work of Rockstar Games Launcher you must open the following ports:

port 6672 (UDP);
port 61455 (UDP);
61457 port (UDP);
port 61456 (UDP);
port 61458 (UDP).

either in Windows or in the router.

D
DemanShu 16.07.20

The problem disappeared by itself, as well as it appeared. No advice (ports, DNS, restart router, reset network settings) did not help. Two from the support replied one recommended to create a bat-file:
Spoilerphobic, try the following:

* Create a text file
* Copy the following command:

netsh winsock reset

netsh int ipv4 reset

netsh int ipv6 reset

netsh advfirewall reset

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /renew

ipconfig /reset

shutdown-r

* From the file menu select Save as.
* In the file name, delete all and put the fix.bat.
* Under View file under the name select All files.
* Select the desktop as the save location.
* Close the file.

Right click on this file and select Run as administrator.

If this does not work, please try temporarily disabling antivirus and Firewall and reboot Your router.
Another asked a bunch of screenshots.
I guess was a random lock from Rockstar.

V
Viktor Kiryanov 16.07.20

I also have offline work. But I have Windows on two accounts. And on another account everything runs without problems. Though the game had to download again.

D
Dugren 16.07.20

Domino_40rus
Thank you for the idea!!! Helped me reset router!!!

O
Oleg1500jk 16.07.20

Domino_40rus
Also thank, the router rebooted and voila!

D
DooM-Well 16.07.20

Domino_40rus
For router from the soul, true)))

D
Dima Buldakov 16.07.20

Domino_40rus
Thank you reboot route.