3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spillik 27.11.19 11:29 pm

How does the coop? (Devil May Cry 5)

Actually the subject. Did not understand how it works. Played for V the mission where claws from the ceiling, beaten on the construction site. In the next mission for Nero beat this boss and in the end I V reports that he helped me. I was helping myself or another player allegedly affect my passing?
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
ayyrasmus 27.11.19

Nothing is affected, it is just a script. And the op, actually no, you just see how played with other people.

K
Kostya_Evd 27.11.19

Sorry coop..no working out this game with another tune from the game. the boss to beat on Hard via voice..eh...

o
obZen 27.11.19

ayyrasmus
And with me in mission 7 ran other player, and when it got to the cutscene (the scene with Angelo), I tried to skip it, but it was written waiting for other player".

D
Dennissio 27.11.19

and it's okay that there is no coop in the campaign mode, it would be cool if it was brought together with the bloody arena

w
worys 27.11.19

In the campaign mode you can join other players who are currently playing at the same time but for another character, that's the whole coop in the campaign mode.

a
ayyrasmus 27.11.19

obZen
Interesting... I here real-time players to meet no luck, only to see a repeat of someone else's game.

M
Malachor 27.11.19

Polzoateli ayyrasmus worys and wrote in General correctly, but I paraphrase and add.

Coop in the game is divided into two types. In one, you can see how the opposing player is during a intersection points between the characters. But, as already noted, most likely just a recording of someone else's gameplay and not live online; moreover, you can even look at your own game, coming sometimes in levels - as an example: mission 3 and 4, where V destroys railway bridge, and Nero jumps on the rooftops.

But there is another option in which you are fully involved in a battle with other players. Such places I found in the game just two - 7 (where Nero and V go through the subway) and 13 of the mission (where all three characters go down through the floors of demons).
In fact, the easiest way to zakonektitsya and wave with someone is to start the 13th mission any character (there all three HS are involved) and begin to play. At the moment, personally, I almost always come across other players as to me they fly, and I said to him. Only here it is necessary to clarify that the game doesn't select the lobby, and simply connect people at different stages of the passage of 13ой mission - i.e. you can fly in the beginning of the battle and together with randomized go through the whole level to the end, catching fun and lulz, and to drive already at the end of someone else's session, where all or almost all of the demons are killed and all you have to do is finish the level.
A couple of screenshots for example:

Spoiler

M
Malachor 27.11.19

Separately I would also add that all counter players, you can like after the completion of the level. For this they will receive a gold sphere. It's the same with you - if someone you appreciate, the next time you start the game you will receive a message that you have received so much the this much points to the rating.