3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nastia-R 13.09.19 02:41 pm

The location of the monkeys

Can anyone tell me approximately where to look for new members of the pack? (except for the initial location, there were already gathered at the first generation) Just in the process of an evolutionary leap I revived all alone and without a pack. I climbed everything I could, I couldn't find anyone.. and have played for many and a fresh start I love such a pretty unfortunate rebirth in the process of evolution.
20 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Vasilevyh 13.09.19

They randomly appear if there is bleeding they appear immediately when enter the intelligence if very much laziness steamed - perezapustit, ie start looking around a radius of 500-700 meters, not find - restart, and so until you gain enough.

N
Nastia-R 13.09.19

Nikita Vasilyev
Restart meaning the restart?

N
Nikita Vasilevyh 13.09.19

Nastia-R
not just to the main menu and back

l
lovelusik 13.09.19

Nastia-R
I have the same problem. This happens after each evolution. Every time you have a new monkey to look for, and this is quite tedious, thus reached 4900000 year, but already tired, looking for a solution on the forums. You probably have the same situation.

V
Viktuariy 13.09.19

lovelusik
and how did you manage? You want baby has grown?

l
lovelusik 13.09.19

Victoire
Managed what? I every stage of evolution gather a new tribe of wild monkeys, which are scattered across the map, collect 3 males and 3 females, they give birth to children, give birth to a bunch of children perform certain actions to gain points of evolution, produced a new leap in evolution again and collect the new tribe to be honest is rather tired, as most of the playing time I do, looking for monkeys.

N
Nastia-R 13.09.19

lovelusik
Where about did you find them? They just sit in trees? Or on the ground also need to look for them somewhere?

l
lovelusik 13.09.19

Nastia-R
And on the ground and in the trees, in random places. You can search through intellect, or through the ear, also through smell, whichever is pumped. You can just run and shout, they respond to the cry, there is already the sound to determine. To find them in any case is not simple, it is that the whole location any not find.

V
Viktuariy 13.09.19

Nastia-RA how to bleed the ability to fight predators?

00Ghost00 13.09.19

Sounds obvious but damn, FIGHT PREDATORS.

G
GaRi_BaNd vak_das 13.09.19

TELL me!!! I have 1 kid and no more monkeys! Can't find a large specimen! With a toddler it is unrealistic to play, a shelter to hide do not work! TELL ME WHAT TO DO???

t
tim90 13.09.19

GaRi_BaNd vak_das
Look for a big individual, or small kill, you're just a new adult will, and all recorded neurons will remain.

a
alexdmv 13.09.19

I do not understand what to look for monkeys, I'm in first period give birth to 6 babies, changed a generation and give birth to another 6, again changed a generation and 6. Why I comes up with the same number of females and males, but in any case monkeys always abound, so to climb and to look for lost and found there is no particular need. They write that the game is complicated where it is difficult? The battle system is simple, the system of fatigue and power the same is not particularly difficult, a little difficult in the desert because of the heat, but not too critical. The only thing that is difficult is to look for cold meteorites, so if a meteorite fell you have to drop everything and run to find him while he is hot and not stopped to smoke, otherwise, his figure then find. It is very important not to break bones, not to obtain bleeding and things like that, because of this every time decreases maximum health and this in turn is extremely dangerous.

a
alexdmv 13.09.19

GaRi_BaNd vak_das
Begin again)))

Y
Yuri Rogov 01.07.22

Nastia-R
If you play with cheats, forget about evolution. You stay alone and there are no primates anywhere.

m
maillo 01.07.22

Guys! Help advice!
During the evolutionary leap, I am shaken from the base location to a couple of three other points, and back. As I understand it, my tribe does not appear in new locations, closer to the savannah, because not all meteorites have been studied (or is it also important to study precious stones for the evolution of precious stones?) in these locations, where it returns me.
I already googled a map of the area with a description of the points of impact of meteorites, and, as for me, on the left side of the map, I studied and examined all their impact sites. Made a new evolutionary leap, and, again, I was thrown to the very starting point. But there everything is already studied!!!
How to get off the ground? How to provoke jumps to new places? And did I understand correctly that it re-throws into the old habitat if meteorites / dredges are not studied there. stones??
Because of laziness to shove somewhere far away, I scored on a few meteorites and they stopped smoking. But it seems that with the help of a map I have already studied them.

H
Hector15 01.07.22

Maillo
Unless there is a connection between stones, meteorites and a choice of sites by steps of evolution? I did not notice myself.
Data source?

From practice.
Exploration, expand the pack's possessions and inspect new places, there are about 67 of them, should be enough.
The first as an adult, conquering fear in uncharted lands, is rewarded with a full circle of neural energy.
The second by whom and in any way, let's say a detachment with a senior at the head, he does not care about fear.
There will be intelligence success, and evolution will have a choice.

m
maillo 01.07.22

Hector15
Regarding the connection of meteorites with the location in which it throws after the evolutionary leap - I heard in one of the passages, perhaps as a guess. Kuplinov most likely. Whereas another let's player, more painstaking and unhurried, was taken in turn to new and new locations.
Maybe you're right and it's in the territories in which I ruled the old man, where he could not overcome the fear of the unknown.
Neural energy is filled to capacity every time a young monkey fights fear. But with babies on the belly and back.

It turns out that I either rummage through all the open areas as a young individual, struggling with the fear of the unknown, or on foot with the whole flock to crawl to the savannah manually. (?)

H
Hector15 01.07.22

Maillo
Letsplayers, like other players, face-to-face with the game, without cheat sheets.
Only the responsibility for their mistakes in assumptions is wider and affects all viewers at the same time.

The elder does not know the problems of fear, it does not give energy, but it allows you to open any places, adults will be able to do this only after expanding the lands.

Toddlers are not necessarily on their own, and not just two. On anyone, max. all 6 in the "radius" of the experience network, + -12 game minutes around our active. From other primates, they are capable of following and adopting our experience with the same success.
6 give energy faster than two. Plus, looking at the meteorite impact site will give you as many additional fixation points as there are kids in the squad. 6 is nicer than 2 (not counting the accidental fixation of one of the unformed dark neurons or special mutations, if any at the time of examination).

The young one will expand the lands and after that will be able to discover new places or the Elder will simply open new places without problems with fear and expansion of territories.

I usually send a mixed squad. Senior, two + young. Minimum three for all babies. The elder is responsible for discoveries and calm progress, and the younger, as soon as he needs to return home, easily solves the problem with his hysteria on terra incognita.

T
Tim2000 01.07.22

Maillo, when jumping the evolution of a flock, appears in a random place within the same location where the jump was made. There is no other connection. Look for new question marks, they will point the way to new locations