3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domoi 27.11.19 11:33 pm

Witnesses \"UFO\".

I would like to ask the witnesses of this phenomenon.
Share what you saw. It is advisable to call : the shape of the UFO, the time,place,altitude,the presence of noises and other useful information.
Why? You ask? I'll tell you: I'm just curious.
I myself saw a long time ago...
87 Comments
Sort by:
f
fomir 27.11.19

Yesterday evening saw my wife, went out to smoke on the balcony and hanging, you know, crap, luminous, red, huge... No sounds except slightly damping the vibration... it is near an industrial magnet, you can feel... Hung over Shuvalovskiy Park (Saint Petersburg)... and Then literally in a matter of seconds gently, sooo gently, but quickly picked up speed, changed the color to white and flew away, vanished as if went to the cloak, for the removal of the object was not visible.
The time was about 11 PM

K
Kraicher 27.11.19

UFO this is a known science, meteorological or astronomical phenomenon. And that's all. no flying objects, no.

f
fomir 27.11.19

Золотко555
This plasmoid, often found at an altitude of over 10,000 meters, occur away from large cities, in areas of least congestion of radio waves and magnetic influences. Plasmoid like to appear in the place where the lightning struck, which is a little contrary to the first rules, see kochevat from the earth's accumulated energy. And as far as I personally understand it is important the quality of the absorbed energy, therefore try to receive immediately after the storm and away from major cities.

M
Metalist1925 27.11.19

on topic:
in the childhood in the summer I observed such picture: in the night the starry sky flying such a glowing light, well as the satellites fly, only the speed changed, then slowed, then accelerated. And then the light on this satellite brighter and brighter and started to Shine and then all of a sudden went out. And after about 3 seconds he appeared, only in a different form (like a cross) with flashing red dots (I think they were 4). And flew until he disappeared from sight

M
Metalist1925 27.11.19

kyw43733
so I'm about the same. When asked such a question to be confirmed

11Alien11 27.11.19

Kraicher
If they have such technology that they from star to star can fly, what we have surrendered to them? You ants contact you to set? Probably only if they bother you, and then only with one purpose to destroy them.

Z
Zolotko555 27.11.19

fomir wrote:
to appear immediately after a storm
there was no thunderstorm...standing monthly heat...but hell
PS forgot to add...there was 6 of us...a week later, we again gathered all together, and it turned out that 4 of us don'T REMEMBER this!!! remember the mountain that we went somewhere and why I can't remember...this world can't remember...and when we both started to tell what was said that we played ...so here's the rest of the story))

D
Dead_Spidey 27.11.19

no, not seen, but would like to. also believe that we are not alone in the infinite galaxy)

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.11.19

taburetckinvasily
It's honestly your picture!?
Yes.With digicam.Photos several. Posted the most successful

Z
Zolotko555 27.11.19

[Denis]
looking good!!! direct viewtiful))

D
DemonTwR 27.11.19

taburetckinvasily
I hear the author is not of course, I Also do not really believe that we're from Monkeys evolved , But you would be tied to consume MDMA , Stamps and all sorts of their precursors and how the thread After 1 July of the following year

after reading the logs of your Messag you will leave here such Good People
How they work>

fomir wrote:
Yesterday evening saw my wife, went out to smoke
What you are there to Smoke out ... probably the same as the ancient Hashishin )))

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.11.19

Золотко555
Drove into the paint)))

z
zdrastE 27.11.19

taburetckinvasily
no, dude, exercise in relation to their moms, dads, grandparents and other relatives, since much can't speak.
Spoilers it would be good to apologize for his, still hoping, error

D
Domoi 27.11.19

Hello
I'm not broke. Is UFO wrote urological. What?
Spoilerons make a scandal?

z
zdrastE 27.11.19

taburetckinvasily wrote:
Holy shit....see on my watch..

k
kung fu master 27.11.19

Oh, now all upset. Extraterrestrial life may have, only to the Earth she never quite made it. And about the UFO that you see some here you have the video

W
Wing42 27.11.19

kung fu master wrote:
Extraterrestrial life may have, only to the Earth she never quite made it
It's you they sent to us - the righteous people - the runaround.

k
kung fu master 27.11.19

Wing42 wrote:
It's you they sent us
I have already reported you to your supervisor. Wait for a couple of weeks you arrive to socialize.

W
Wing42 27.11.19

kung fu master
Not really I believe in it.

i
insel260 27.11.19

Somewhere in Africa, a tribe of Papuans, our su-50 as I believe a UFO. And seeing this miracle may even take a God...
And this is what we know about the existence of such planes, as if made under the template. Therefore do not be surprised to see them in the sky.
But imagine that there are (and they definitely have) technology, which does not show the whole world to see. For example, the same fighter, some classified su-90, without engine and wings... Saw this in the sky and did not hear the sound, of course the first thought a UFO. But this is just the latest development of military Land, briefly noticed by bystanders and taken as a spaceship.