3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Jeriko_ 27.11.19 11:40 pm

The petition for the translation of TES: Online on Russian language (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Recently launched a petition for the inclusion of the Russian language in TES: Online . In the section of questions on the answers it was discovered that at the moment the ESO release is planned only in three languages: English, French and German. If you are not indifferent to the situation, you can join the ranks of russichey here: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/elder-scrolls-online-in-russian.html
PS: Infa is taken from here http://shazoo.ru/news/10871-Peticija-za-perevod-The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-na-russkij-jazyk
80 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erin LaFey 27.11.19

Let the English an inferior race talk

T
The God of Darkness 27.11.19

Petitions aren't you going to help? hmm naive, no one is paying attention to complete once and for all.

U
Ugryumyy kot 27.11.19

Sylar54
The business then. Play with the translation, but in foreign servers.

d
dexex 27.11.19

Sylar54
Where does translation and features Ruoff server???? to do in EVE, went to settings and chose the desired language...

p
pahom323 27.11.19

So, is there a General translation?

f
faust666666666 27.11.19

Vaas Montenegro
Russian is the most expressive, I am sorry to observe that many now forget about it - it all depends on the quality of the translation.

f
faust666666666 27.11.19

#3054 not a lot

f
faust666666666 27.11.19

#3057 - even younger sister signed up

J
Japhes 27.11.19

It all depends on how big is the Russian community. If few people buy the game, what will not help any of the petition.

X
Xorras 27.11.19

Calm down... Not transferred... SWTOR exactly the same languages, but translation still havent

A petition NEVER to anything good does not (if at all to what is given)

J
Japhes 27.11.19

Darth Krayt
But the petition NEVER to anything good does not
Hah, the fear of petitions?

P
Paul_Walker_99 27.11.19

Transferred, of course, do not worry. It's not flawed swtor it THE. ELDER. SCROLLS.

A
AlexHDfix 27.11.19

Darth Krayt
Dark Souls was released on PC thanks to a petition, and now soon Dark Souls 2 will be released

W
Warlord24 27.11.19

hard to teach English comfortable to play and look films in the original... although it may work useful, and what you wish for ;) but in General I think such a game would in any case be localized if not at the start, so after some time and worry about do not need.

A
Anastassii 27.11.19

can and move, because a lot of MMO projects have received a Russian localization, but too late: what, after six months, and which and one and a half years. Moreover, in Russia's last game of the series was transferred TES (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim), therefore, it is likely that if you do not include the voice acting, the banal will do the subtitles and text. And it's not too little.

t
timati123321e 27.11.19

Fuck those and not Russian localization. If it will be in Russian, then run across memcopy of bunkers and lock the entire game.

S
StBred 27.11.19

Three thousand four hundred

S
Syn Solnca 27.11.19

StBred
Why 3.400? Isn't 2tysyachi worth? You something beguiled, or I understood you wrong.

I hope that's not as in Secret World, where everything is tied to careful reading of the quest. Because my average English, I'm not really even saved.

D
Dekfel 27.11.19

You are signer #3625
Ehh not enough signed. Hardly is even the same SW TOR is not transferred.

C
Car pod goroy 27.11.19

how long will it take to learn English?