3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steve Taller 27.11.19 11:41 pm

25 minutes of the game (Strange Brigade)

here gash VIDOS, who cares what the game is can see, my opinion is that full fufel. To purchase I do not recommend, but... then to each his own
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 27.11.19

Steve Taller
did you know that it came out half a year ago???

S
Steve Taller 27.11.19

Beirut
well lomalka came out-it was only yesterday, I play to be honest but not flooded, really background cool version about the sniper this game slack IMHO

K
KillKammbest 27.11.19

Optimization the game is great, stable 120 fps on ltro, something in the style of the shadow warrior 2. The camera in the game was terrible, his eyes Vitali after half an hour and FOV did not understand whether it is possible to change. Where better to play shadow warrior 2.

n
nahabin 27.11.19

Alone without cheats, after the second Chapter can not play. Not so interesting, but ... can.

g
gennaz 27.11.19

KillKammbest
Indeed, optimization has surpassed all my expectations.
Spoiler
Well, the game itself is strong middling.

K
KillKammbest 27.11.19

gennaz
There simply is nothing to slow down, I've got stable 120 go. But with the camera that something is wrong, playing with a half an hour I'm a little usitalo. Probably because of the camera itself, in the same Witcher 3 when rotating the camera that the world is not spinning in the middle of the screen.

S
SSSR2 27.11.19

The game is pretty precious (15 years did not uttered such a definition)! To all who missed Serious Sam dedicated!

s
sevapva 27.11.19

dx12, 1080p ultra i7-4930k, 2x1070 average fps 150
did not expect

k
kimych5700 27.11.19

Horseradish understand how it saves......

p
prapor001 27.11.19

The game,judging by the dialogue in the game is already on the last level like,although there x\z,with each level of enemies in the waves becoming increasingly more more,for me the most serious opponent - the bull that runs fast,and if the crowd he surrounded thee te passage does not everywhere reach.the game is saved by the machine at the control points,they write on the screen where they are,mostly near the new fire and the blue crystal.You can start playing with them in the main menu tick the box - start from a checkpoint,this option is written finely and so can be skipped and you can continue the different characters,from the place where finished,but I'm a nerd who knows how to look for secrets,gave him a weapon PP,mounted crystals in the cold,damage,XP,and something else... Gren took fire,destroying the current so all

S
Steve Taller 27.11.19

who played in the pirates with crack from the SHIT in the 7th mission after pirate skeleton kill the second time you have opened on the passage level? I don't have, try another Repack to download, but the couple I think it's because of the pill

S
Steve Taller 27.11.19

rocked another Repack, zero sense, you can still try to start the mission again, though, and too lazy, so you know, it looks like the crack, like there is another crack from code, but not the fact that sohranki from SHIT fit(

d
denis83 27.11.19

nahabin
played without cheats and on the controller everything is good but the penultimate boss there must be time to aim in some things and it's really hard with a gamepad, probably will remove to relearn Claudia reluctantly. To put the commas reluctantly shakes me where aim-assist what is written in the options of crap striped turd and not a game

d
denis83 27.11.19

SSSR2
what is pretty precious when you're locked away in a limited arena with a bunch of mobs and you're rolling on the floor that you have not touched, and only for half a second stop to give a turn to throw the Gren. The penultimate boss is generally nereal on the gamepad aiming in the blue stuff at the time ((( horror