3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 27.11.19 11:49 pm

The cessation of work. SOLVED (Dead or Alive 6)

And so:
As you know probably, the game is not optimized to run on processors without support for SSE 4.1/4.2. And because of this, the game crashes after 5-10 seconds after starting.
There is only one solution at this point is the emulation of instructions SSE 4.1/4.2.

Installation:
The download link of the emulator:

https://yadi.sk/d/uBsJ4fyNJVnvlw

Unpack the downloaded archive to the game folder. To sde.exe turned out to be in the same folder DOA6.exe . Create a shortcut from sde.exe. Open the shortcut properties and in the parameter object will be written something like D:\Games\Dead or Alive 6\sde.exe (According to your installation path) to be added to this line option -- DOA6.exe. It should look like this:
D:\Games\Dead or Alive 6\sde.exe -- DOA6.exe (compliance With gaps and double-dash after the quotation marks, as shown in the example).
Used (Stored).

Also in the compatibility settings of the shortcut should put the option run as administrator.

You can now run the shortcut sde.exe. A console window opens with the name of sde.exe (you can close it). A few moments may seem like nothing is happening but then the game starts.

Personally tested method. I did it!

PS
Possible lags in the beginning of the game. Pass.
And it is also possible subsidence FPS because of the emulation.

This method does not guarantee 100% positive result.
But, in most cases, it HELPS!
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 27.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
And you I see, ENTHUSIAST. Don't go down. What did you shoot manual,it is certainly good.
But you have to understand and to explain to people that you are dealing not with a direct running game and through the EMULATOR launch will happen in the game. Carl! hear! ??EMULATOR?? which includes a VIRTUAL Protsiv support of instructions SSE 4.1/4.2, Karl! do you understand? ??VIRTUAL?? and no technical physical hardware on the most of percent. This means that the game in half, will pull from the emulator at startup, worse than directly run the game without the emulator. That is, the FPS will drop a lot with the emulator. And this is many cars, just don't pull the game, except that these people have no support on the percent SSE 4.1/4.2 so, and still not enough remaining power of iron to normal with playable frames, you can run this game through an emulator. That is, for this case, boys need a more powerful computer to cope with this task. And I ASK it all worth it? Whether such sacrifices, and such ULTRA-violence to their computers to try to run this game without crashes, using the emulator, but in the half with low FPS ??? In my opinion, is worse and can not be. And here is my answer. No. This game is not worth the candle, and such victims, with the nerves. Because this is only a fighting game, monotonous, and boring, which very quickly get bored. Because it is essentially no different from DOA 5 LAST ROUND. Even kill me, but it's a fact. ✔app
So it's either wait for the official patch from the developers, who fixed the departure for the old station to another, and all happy and together, will be able to play normally without any shit emulators that can lower FPS, or if there is no such patch to correct this issue, then HAMMER the BOLT in this game, and play DOA 5 LAST ROUND, if it is, too much someone will roast pogamat in a female fighting game.
But if not urgent, in any other game of the genre, and about this, forget, and move on. ?? ?? ?

I
IDeaDHeaDI 27.11.19

Patrick Kharkov
Already forget and live on. In each barrel bung for any reason and without.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 27.11.19

Patrick Kharkov
1. At the moment, is the only way how to avoid game crash, due to the lack of libraries, SSE 4.1/4.2. on older processors.
And any opportunity to play or try this fighting game.
And of course, I decided to share the way. Configuration PC people have different (Individual) and therefore the game will be ambiguous.

2. The game doesn't just copy the mechanics of the fight of the previous part, then it is EVEN EASIER in terms of causing fatal damage, where special moves are tied to the buttons of the controller!
Plus, this button is responsible for a bunch of special attacks. And, at full scale all ends with the aforementioned special attack.
So that Dead or alive 6 - more easy to learn than Dead or alive 5.
And that was the conclusion I came to myself, when I somehow, but managed to test the game, NOT taking OFF ON the desktop WITH an ERROR!

3. I too live in hope for a patch. But this is only on the forums, in comments Steam (who Have the same problem), etc. and say (Including foreign players).
I will be happy if the developers will release a technical patch, thanks to which you will be able to play without DETOURS.
And, so, yet - SO!

P
Patrick Kharkov 27.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
Well, what you are recommending, IT is ONLY IN the MOST EXTREME CASE, as EXCEPTIONS. ?

J
Jacob Broon 27.11.19

AMD 965 is not working. Yes, in the furnace. to feed more of these engineers, the set of instructions of some kind. will Panipat a ton of iron models, ask questions later.

T
Tovv 27.11.19

Jacob Whoop
It is high time to change the processor and the platform, and not bitch about game developers. Your 965 for 10 years, this is a hint. Now almost all games require SSE 4.1/4.2.

J
Jacob Broon 27.11.19

Tovv
why metro exodus does not require? I support the invention of the Bicycle do not really want to change some Hertz on exactly the same support for instructions

T
Tovv 27.11.19

Jacob Whoop
No idea what Metro requires there or not. Will replace the same riser/Intel will see growth in 60-100%. And to sit 10 years on a single processor at the same time to require developers support it, it's beyond chutzpah.

J
Jacob Broon 27.11.19

Tovv
I looked out the FX-8320E (recent reviews on him to this day in stores have), but all the new things I was interested in, well got the old processor. resident evil remake - including. vampire, Cthulhu, some still half of the game support older processors. it will not start only resident evil 7, DOA, edge lights this last (although I don't know why)... well, everything. the logic is simple - if the vast number of games absolutely normally goes to junk, then why anything update. well stood me DOA, and her figure.

T
Tovv 27.11.19

Jacob Whoop
As far as I know, РЕ7 to start now (Not working because of the same problems as ДОА6), if not a patch for РЕ7, then РЕ2 not start you have now. MGS also as far as I know did not go to Pangkah, Финалка15, ФК5, Assassin origin, the list can be long. The funny thing is, if you have graphics card above 900-series or 300-th (AMD), the efficiency (FPS, Friezes, drawdown) from your processor much less than a new one (under new I mean processors ranging from 14-18 years). More and more games will require manual SSE 4.1/4.2, because often this requires a new version of Denova. In DOA6 of denova present, but nevertheless the game requires SSE.

J
Jacob Broon 27.11.19

Tovv
funny observation about a bunch of CPU-VK is characterized. sad that it turned out that denovo dictates the rules of the game. in the wilds of the kitchen never went, because did not know. okay, thanks for the clarification.

A
Andrey Andreevv 27.11.19

Choate I have crashes even with the emulsion