3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik76 27.11.19 11:50 pm

Better weapons (Metro Exodus)

I think this question earlier in the forum was raised, but immediately search not found, and to revise the 100500 something else fun. Interested in the following. Where in the game you can find shops maximum capacity for all trunks. Well, there are box stores (mailboxes) for machines, maximum shop for the shotgun, valve, etc.? I do not remember whether I have them in the first pass, but the second now the whole Caspian clambered and something not fucking found. Surely they are somewhere even further?

P. S. Please do not reply hints, as I went through the game and no storyline spoilers for me is no longer relevant. If anyone knows, tell me exactly where to look for them.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Dyachkov 27.11.19

for the shotgun in the Novosibirsk metro, will box store, the room can only be accessed from the next, there is still a huge centipede run.

v
vitalik76 27.11.19

Thank you. With the shotgun clear. I think the first passage has not looked back. Other guns does anyone have information?

n
neinoneon 27.11.19

For a revolver drum on 9 rounds on the Volga, near the nest of the demon (where's the bear). The Kalash like the Caspian sea, somewhere on the road to the lighthouse. There are right containers, one of them.

v
vitalik76 27.11.19

neinoneon wrote:
For a revolver drum on 9 rounds on the Volga, near the nest of the demon (where's the bear).
Need to check if I found this upgrade. Near the nest was.
neinoneon wrote:
The Kalash like the Caspian sea, somewhere on the road to the lighthouse. There are right containers, one of them.
What road is meant, from the place where the plot get in the UAZ and which next leads past the ship where the slaves work? How much ammo this store is designed, for 45 or more? I want to see if I already found.

n
neinoneon 27.11.19

vitalik76
75. But in General here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-IabirqDNLG2U4vWkQiS8Q
there is a video with all the mods on every map.

v
vitalik76 27.11.19

neinoneon wrote:
there is a video with all the mods on every map
Clear. It turns out in the Caspian sea from maximalized in fact there is only a disk store for the Kalash 75 rounds. I like that the container is not climbed. Go and get it. In the forest judging by the video are only kits for Helsing, and in Novosibirsk box store on drobos. I may have missed something, but where then max store for a bastard, or that store that is on the Volga this is the maximum? And where to find 10 charger shop for valve? The valve like in the Caspian sea for the first time, but only there for 5 rounds there is a shop.

PS to sum up the video, obtained on the various locations you can find the following kits:
Volga (25 kits)
Спойлер1 (REFLEX SIGHT: BASTARD)
2 (STANDARD BUTT: BASTARD)
3 (ASHOT)
4 (OPTICS 4: KALASH)
5 (TWO GUNS: ASHOT)
6 (HEAVY BUTT: BASTARD)
7 (STANDARD BUTT: KALASH)
(SHORT BARREL WITH A SILENCER: KALASH)
8 (STANDARD BARREL WITH COMPENSATOR: KALASH)
(RED LASER: KALASH)
9 (FOR 30 CARTRIDGES: KALASH)
10 (HEAVY BUTT: REVOLVER)
(STANDARD BARREL: REVOLVER)
11 (HUNTING BUTT: ASHOT)
12 (HEAVY BUTT: REVOLVER)
(6 OF THE CHARGING ROLLER: REVOLVER)
(LONG BARREL REVOLVER)
13 (STANDARD SHOP: BASTARD)
14 (CLOSED RED DOT SIGHT: ASHOT)
15 (SILENCER: BASTARD)
16 (SPORTS BUTT: KALASH)
(ELONGATED BARREL WITH COMPENSATOR: KALASH)
17 (ENHANCED SHOP: BASTARD)
18 (INCREASED TO 45 ROUNDS: KALASH)
19 (HEAVY BUTT WITH THE HANDLE: THE KALASH)
20 (KALASH WITH SOME KITS)
21 (THE CHARGING ROLLER 8: REVOLVER)
22 (A REVOLVER WITH SOME KITS)
23 (RED LASER: KALASH)
24 (A BASTARD WITH SOME KITS)
25 (ASHOT WITH SOME KITS)
Yamantau (3 body kit)
Спойлер1 (NIGHT SIGHT: KALASH)
2 (IR-LASER: THE KALASH)
3 (GATLING)
The Caspian sea (12 kits)
Спойлер1 (VALVE)
2 (BOJNIK)
3 (HEAVY BUTT: VALVE)
4 (SINGLE-ROW STORE: VALVE)
5 (HEAVY GRIP: ASHOT)
6 (STORE AT 75 ROUNDS: KALASH)
7 (OPTICAL 6X)
8 (SHORT BARREL WITH A SILENCER: ASHOT)
9 (BUTT HEAVY: BASTARD)
(HEAVY BARREL: BASTARD)
10 (GREEN LASER)
11 (ELONGATED BARREL: BOJNIK)
(DRUM SHOP: BOJNIK)
12 (PISTOL GRIP: ASHOT)
(4 HANDGUARD BARREL: ASHOT)
Taiga (8 kits)
Спойлер1 (HELSING)
2 (HELSING WITH SOME KITS)
3 (AVERAGE STORE: HELSING)
4 (COMPOUND BOW HELSING)
5 (ASSAULT STOCK,GRIP AND HANDGUARD: HELSING)
6 (DOUBLE ONIONS HELSING)
7 (HELSING WITH SOME KITS)
8 (HELSING WITH SOME KITS)
Novosibirsk (3 body kit)
Спойлер1 (RAIL: the WOMAN)
2 (BOX STORE: BOJNIK)
3 (ADVANCED STORE: BOJNIK)
Well, plus a concealed weapon - a flamethrower that can only be obtained by downloading a special save game on the Volga where unlocked all the weapons. And the issue with 10 round magazine on the valve remains open or, perhaps, this kit is also hidden as a flamethrower.

O
Ostap_Sobol 27.11.19

Run to collect the trash in all the corners -I wonder -when you pass the first time the game and possibly the second(bad and good ending),and more than it already converted for me into the nerd stuff.
Set yourself mod Metro Exodus - All Weapons - Modify SaveGame
Спойлерhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1659608472
and comfortable went 2 more times,with all facilities almost from the start, cleaning the area from different animals.

Z
ZlobnyDed 27.11.19

1Остап Sable
Second place is no reason, absolutely everything examines the first (secretive) passing. In the second repetition, barely the Church went through and scored. Where to go? Why? For what? To see another cartoon at the end and all?

D
Dobbi 27.11.19

vitalik76
shop from the mailbox 100 rounds of ammunition to bastard is on the Caspian sea,
shop for the valve 10 rounds in the forest at the camp of pirates, where you have to steal a boat at one of the bots. BUT he's not doing the valve machine In Reddit there is only one type that got rid of the screenshot of 15 rounds per magazine, which turns the valve in the machine as in the trailer - But no more not found, and people tend that this is either a bug or he's a lying sack of shit.
A video on all the modifications is far from complete.
In the Caspian as there is a store 60 rounds for bulldog and shop 10 rounds boinic. And there's still pomelochi.

v
vitalik76 27.11.19

Dobbi wrote:
shop from the mailbox 100 rounds of ammunition to bastard is on the Caspian sea,
shop for the valve 10 rounds in the forest at the camp of pirates, where you have to steal a boat at one of the bots. BUT he's not doing the valve machine
Understandable, but in the video something about it, and no. Okay, with the camp of the pirates is clear, and where exactly in the Caspian sea shop for a bastard is?
Dobbi wrote:
In the Caspian as there is a store 60 rounds for bulldog and shop 10 rounds boinic.
Also it would be good specific place to learn? And videos for bulldog even a single kit no. I thought that the body kits for the bulldog and the Kalash are the same, and if found one, they will be suitable to another.

D
Dobbi 27.11.19

vitalik76
to explain in words is difficult, the Caspian sea is not small, but the link is there to stay, so just Google beat Bulldog Hidden 60 Round Magazine;
bastard 100 rounds mag;
Shambler 10 Round Magazine Location.

Body kits to Kalash and bulldog odinikovo, but why the store on the 75 will not fit the bulldog can be attributed,of course, that the drum is not convenient to use on a bulldog. But then why the 60 is not suitable for Kalash ._. although the caliber is the same. and other stores are to each other. But in the game.

v
vitalik76 27.11.19

The descriptions found in the location of these kits in the Caspian sea:
Dobbi wrote:
Bulldog Hidden 60 Round Magazine
Store 60 rounds of a bulldog lying in the cabin of a ship on the sea. If you go on the road from the lighthouse to the ship where it is necessary in quest of slaves out of the cells to release it will be just before you reach the ship with the slaves. I was at this point found the store. There is a joke - if from the wheelhouse to try to descend into the hold, then there is no way out (however in the bilge, damn no, because going there makes no sense).
Dobbi wrote:
bastard 100 rounds mag
Store 100 cartridges to bastard you can find, if you move South on the road from the underground complex context that under the lighthouse. Almost as soon as I left the underground complex, off from the road to the beach. There is a place with a bonfire around which there are chairs and a hookah. On one of the chairs will be the bastard with the gun box store for 100 rounds. By the way, here is one of the Easter eggs of the game - a TV showing a hologram of black.
Dobbi wrote:
Shambler 10 Round Magazine Location
Shop for ubojnia for 10 rounds is a rusty skeleton of a Gazelle, which stands near the intersection of two Central roads in the Caspian sea (if you go from the lighthouse along the shore to the South, this junction is hard to miss, it is located just before reaching the place where the plot Anya is responsible for monitoring the sniper on the crane).

Well, thank you all for participating. Kind of found all that he wanted.