3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 02.09.19 11:14 pm

What great and famous game, you never reached the end?

Talk about great or just about any big projects that you were interesting (the universe, setting, gameplay, characters), but until the end you never were or dream someday to go back to their world and to master before the final credits.

half-life 2 - played, somewhere stuck in the middle and scored. Then started again and scored.
skyrim - running, doing quests, pumped, put mods, then got bored and abandoned
stalker - established when I came out, a lot of bugs, cast
fallout 1,2 - started but gave up
32 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Lemon_ 02.09.19

half-life 2
skyrim
all fallout's

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.09.19

The first part of the halva and all policy

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.09.19

_Lemon_
I have almost the same. But Skyrim, I still managed to get to the end.

O
Ophelios 02.09.19

3rd Darku started, but because of the burnt 5th point decided to postpone
2nd Diablo. It was interesting to start, but quickly got bored. Unfortunately not delayed like 3
Pillars of Ethernity the same reason
Divinity Original Sin 2 - started four. Reached 3 of the act. Scored 1, replacements are not found to have abandoned everything. Continue after the release of DLS in August
Crysis 3 - not impressed. 2 loosely passed
Dragon Age Inquisition. Sooooo tedious passage. I do not advise. Even fans of the series

M
MunchkiN 616 02.09.19

hide, GTA4, срузис3
nadabi to sit at Pitch Yes go finally
and the Witcher 3 Nada to beat so good koncovka was up to level 80 to swing
and yet many of Igor

b
bazilews 02.09.19

Minesweeper and Solitaire

Z
Z126 02.09.19

Assassin's Creed 1

a
armageddon_Trulio 02.09.19

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
Fallout 3

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Also Half-Life 2 =]
There are others, but they are not great )

A
Antisocial 02.09.19

San andeas scored in the flight school and missions from zero (or whatever it is) about the airplane.
assasins creed 4 scored percentage at 17, because it is not assasins creed, and some shit about pirate-drunk.
Fahrenheit, alone in the dark in the latest features and tomb raider the angel of darkness was abandoned because of crooked management.
Dreamfall of chapters abandoned due to zero plot.
overlord 2 was abandoned because they could not get out of that pit
kruizis 2 abandoned, because after the first part, he seemed to me very boring.
None of the above, unless with the exception of overlord 2, to master to the end is not collected.)

S
Stockton_Slap 02.09.19

The original Deus ex in the childhood played

A
Arist270402 02.09.19

Sent much deeper Skyrim when I found out how much more ahead of the quests.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.09.19

Ninja Gaiden 2, Mega Man 3, Castlevania, Batman, Battletoads (all for NES) failed because operatrional complexity. Game clear, but to pass them, you need to have superweakly and titanium yaykami at the same time.

On the Pitch I couldn't pass GTA 3 because of the protagonist-imbecile, and Halva (whole series) - and do not understand this universal adoration and worship around the game.

L
Lodurr 02.09.19

What failed?!, hmm.. it's easier to list what has passed. )))
Metal Gear. The only game that when I wanted to return. To the army to pass it did not, then it was not up to games, and now in the 8-bit game back is no longer drawn. ))
GT5, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag corsairs: City of Lost Ships, Red Dead Redemption.
Фоллаут3, NV,4. Not played first, and the rest of the beginning kind of sets, but interest is not enough, even with mods. Can фоллаут76 like something srostetsya. :D)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19

Oh, Yes, I have an abandoned game will be about fifty. I just don't have time to play and therefore play a little bit and score . Already accumulated for the moves. Losses to disentangle. The same mass effect 3 and fallout, dragon age, world war II, the ruler of the assassins after the third part, risen 3, dark soulsi, divinity, so many things. It is a good fit for the game, I just don't have time. But when the thread I be sure to pass them all.

P
Protocol10 02.09.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0
We must be consistent. Put one game has passed, then swing another. Games also require discipline.

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

List out in the night and no end in sight. I'm gonna deliver the game, will crash into it specifically, but as for the ending to come so all, I can't bring myself to. And then the computer was replaced, the iron does not finish, the saves lost, forgot where I was and who these people are. Especially in RPGs of all sorts, load the save game from three years ago and everything was doing where I was going, why...Ah, what for, shut down the game.

G
GIBAY 02.09.19

The Last of Us and the whole Uncharted series, got bored very quickly.
At least one game from the Stalker also did not pass

N
Noize_suppressor 02.09.19

Half-life . Started to go to some garbage (don't remember what) and skip this trip was not any pressing Esc or f10 or mouse button or something. It went so long that I didn't wait in the end.... more I this game did not run so far.
GTA4 . It was at one time in my school years GTA SA 100% up and down, a lot of hours spent on it, used to be a fan once. When the new version of the game 4-I bought it (not immediately after, but not the point), I thought I will actively play that all will be even steeper. But in the end I passed a few missions and it seemed to me that the game is for pupils and as a particular interest and full of enthusiasm in the passing game was. And threw it and never again after that did not play.

D
DeadManWalking 02.09.19

GTA 3 - at the time of the release of the third part, the graphics seemed realistic nowhere. A lot of opportunities. Violence, swearing and bare Breasts as the classic. Only now, at the time when my third gaseasca, the plot is always passed swotting on the space bar. And the stampede started passers-by and chase from the police.
GTA Vice City - 4 times started came to the second city, and then just rolling on the world.
Witcher 3 - currently installed with two add-ons, but I'm afraid to start because I know what lies ahead +200 hours even interesting quests, but too much. I Bank at a time when there is free time.
Portal 1,2 - started the first two times, and constantly leave after 30 minutes because of the lack of plot (or I did not understand it). The second didn't even see.
Dark Souls 3 - here the same reason as with the Witcher. Much time needed to explore everything. Moreover, after bloodborne, series souls reluctant to return.
Quake 1,2,3,4 in the third only played on the grid, with the rest not examined. (but Doom 1,2 was held last year for the first time. Really liked it despite the old graphics. Got a lot of adrenaline from both the steep sutana, netcut not worse than the Duma 2016)
Half-Life 1 - played game, but then the paste seemed to me uninteresting game. Because of what after an hour the game ended and switched to another. Half Life 2 was at the time of exit, and two episodes after. But I do not think Half Life 2 such a great and landmark game for the gaming industry. Just a good game like hundreds of others.
Gothic 1,2,3 - 1,2 parts were not even seen for sale and my friends were not. And at the time of the third part - is not at all complex pulling on her, including mine. Besides at that time just came out STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl. And I began then to look for the RAM to 512 MB because I have stood on one 256, and the Stalker took a minimum of 512 either not run at all. In General, that's another story.
Warcraft 3 and World Of Warcraft at the moment I pass the third part but WOW probably will not be able to play and know the plot.
TES Morrowind and Oblivion - just not caught them at the time of release, and now without enough RPG's that are waiting for their turn.
Need For Speed Underground 2 - started several times to go, in the end, were all races, and have nothing more to do there. And then I suggested that you need to buy a SUV and the map will be new races. But by the time I had fought at the front in Call Of Duty 2.
Just Cause 3 - the first two parts was a pleasure. After watching a little gameplay of this reluctantly even play.
Mad Max - the same as with just cause 3
Commandos 1,2,3-one part failed, but I bought the incentive, deferred for a good time.
Shadow of mordor and the Shadow Of War - like gameplay, the universe, the Lord of the rings disliked, and movies too. As the universe of star wars. Not understanding why everyone is so going on her mind. Some even have a whole room this nonsense plastered and filled.
Resident Evil 1,2,3 - not caught at the time of release, maybe someday I will.