3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bemerkenswert 13.09.19 02:50 pm

The wear on equipment (Farming Simulator 19)

people tell me how to get old machinery, whether to sell it and buy a new one. Maybe cheaper to rent. I can't find the answers to these questions
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ApMaJIuH 13.09.19

Bemerkenswert
Equipment can be repaired in our own workshop, if set, or shop around. The Reaper noticed, if 0 the faulty, the speed of harvest 12 becomes 8 about it, you can continue to use, if not annoying slowness. Perhaps with an auto technology as well. It is not convenient at repair, there is no choice in the menu between the equipment, it is necessary to bring only one item, disconnect and roll back all the extra. In his own garage it would be convenient to add the auto repair just that it was parked. Found another quick fix button appears when a certain percentage of wear.
Spoilers repair of machines or equipment, go to "Garage", which shows all available in your ownership of the vehicle. Then select the model that need to be repaired, and will pay for her repairs.
Rent take the temporary equipment or if there are insufficient funds, for example in the beginning of the game, and what you plan to use constantly then it is better to buy, why pay someone just). In the stream you can learn from, to watch those that start the game from scratch, there are commonly voiced causes of actions, what and why.
Spoilerage need to rent?
This method is not a universal solution. In some cases, when the machine is operated for a long time under the lease agreement, the cost may exceed the one that is requested when purchasing. Purchased can be sold for currency, but rented enough to return upon termination of the contract. This option is suitable in cases when you need equipment here and now, but money to buy is not enough.

As a result, leasing is better to take those models that are needed for periodic use.

Please note! You can't modify a leased vehicle. Don't forget about it, because to upgrade their fleet very often have. And frustrating to suddenly learn about this is not possible.

B
Bemerkenswert 13.09.19

ApMaJIuH
Thank you very much, I understand falling speed, but technique is not completely out of order

i
insel260 13.09.19

Bemerkenswert
vehicles with a large wear of the stalls and, if very strong wear - will not start.

B
Bemerkenswert 13.09.19

insel260
this is interesting, ie not worth it technique to bring to the region, you need to sell it

i
insel260 13.09.19

Bemerkenswert
You can just fix in the garage. But the more lifespan, more expensive repair. The lifespan seen under the speedometer.
By the way, by the way, there is a technique that even seemingly aging (paint flies, rusty emerges). While I met only one such machine (1948 Chevy Grain Truck
http://farming-simulator2017.ru/2019/03/01/mod-gruzovik-1948-chevy-grain-truck-v1-0-farming-simulator-2019/). I wonder if these still?)