3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serhio555 27.11.19 11:54 pm

The change of the political system (Empire: Total War)

I think the question deserves a separate topic.
Has anyone tried to change the system write about the consequences. Is it possible to convert from abs. monarchy to Republic and Vice versa, or mandatory transition to a constitutional monarchie? And in some cases, certain coups useful? In General, please share your experience.
68 Comments
Sort by:
L
Liquid A 27.11.19

Join issue. How to change absolute monarchy to constitutional?

u
user470943 27.11.19

Build schools, universities, etc. people will become clever and will demand reforms that will make the revolution, then choose on which side to stand (Revolutionaries, or the current government), and if stanieri on the side of the revolutionaries, then capture the capital and operational changes.

PS: I personally didn't do it.

s
sanchousgoblin 27.11.19

On one or the other system taxes for the rich and the poor. I want a Republic - Stroy the University and increase taxes for mobile. :)

F
FiNaL_rus 27.11.19

It is a chore. I am for Russia when he played in the beginning of Stolze set taxes to maximum, and all the rest of the city was exempt from tax. After 2 days in Moscow, was already white-blue-red flag of the Republic of Russia).
PS I still don't understand what's the point? Like nothing has changed
zyy On the forum love the cap =)

S
Serhio555 27.11.19

FiNaL_rus
Immediately Republic came into existence or intercept. monarchy? And what was your reaction to this change the top bar, which is abs. the monarchy is very happy?
I have this idea came about. When you abs. the monarchy has to lower taxes for the lower class, which leads to population growth and the emergence of new cities and in the country unhappy with the upper layers as a result we have to lower taxes for them and to raise taxes on the lower strata( if lacking the money ), as a consequence of the reduction of population growth and new cities do not appear. Conclusion: first, the most effective system of government is abs. the monarchy, and after the economic development to a certain level, it is advisable to change the system to Republic( for further technology development ). Question: am I right or something in this kontzeptzii not true?

I
IronDemon 27.11.19

We need to raise taxes to the maximum .
If you want Republic, the taxes for the lower class.
If a constitutional monarchy, for the highest class.
The province, which have dissatisfaction, exempt from tax. In addition to the capital.
In the capital, the withdrawal of all troops.
2-4 stroke revolution starts. Capture the capital.

Enjoy a new political order.

L
Liquid A 27.11.19

Did everything as advised, seized the capital, but it's over just a change of ruler and the Cabinet of Ministers. What the hell?

E
ERHater 27.11.19

To get the Republic, you need to call the discontent of the lower classes only in the METROPOLITAN area (if you do not want other breakaway regions, unorganized riots and civil war). Just start in minus the taxes and the destruction of parks/construction of schools and wait 3 turns.
To get a constitutional monarchy, the same is done with the MIDDLE class in the REPUBLIC.
Just to change the ruler in an absolute monarchy (Palace coup) caused discontent of the upper class.

Pros and cons:

The abs. monarchy - a big bonus to the contentment of the upper classes, the penalty to contentment lower. The high level of repression, the maximum demand reforms. You can change the Ministers discretion.
Republic - all the exact opposite, except that the top bar disappears and is replaced by the average (with a bonus to contentment). Election of Ministers and the President every 8 years. Of Ministers to appoint not only fire 1 per turn.
Konst. monarchy - a cross between them and the upper and lower classes get a small bonus. The election of the Ministers time in 10 years.

K
Kirill_S 27.11.19

but in the game once visible, the distribution of population by social classes?

G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.11.19

Yes

p
petja5 27.11.19

And there is a choice of what to install in case of victory of the revolution, a Republic or a constitutional moonray? Or it affects the conditions under which the revolution occurred? For example, if you were dissatisfied, higher layers will intercept. the monarchy, the lower Republic.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.11.19

read the post above

M
Merkava 27.11.19

But damn, everything is simple - the discontent of the proletariat blows the tries of the monarch at all. The discontent of the Nobles - fists leads to the curtailment of the power of the monarch.

The SS Republic is not suggest - from the left-wing Ministers do not otmazhet, new elections could lead to unwanted rulers, and uprisings.

For me it is necessary Konst. the monarchy - as mentioned above others not yet neither cold nor hot, and therefore stable.

E
ERHater 27.11.19

Under the Republic an interesting thing discovered - in the beginning, when schools were few, in the government of each convocation there were a couple of idiots on two stars, who gave minuses to everything, I had to dismiss them. But by mid-game almost every convocation entirely all the beauties of 4-6 stars. Although it may be a coincidence?

I
IronDemon 27.11.19

ERHater. Coincidence :(

V
Vladir 27.11.19

Thank you. Very useful information. Now we move to mother Russia to a constitutional monarchy.

Incidentally, another question, maybe off topic... How the capital moved? And what the hell is with this vote of no confidence? The Swedes and the Poles got... Well, what I Warsaw and Stockholm is captured? Themselves to blame...

I
IronDemon 27.11.19

The capital does not migrate.
Troops in the city, the abolition of the tax, the demolition of schools, faith me.

V
Vladir 27.11.19

Thank you. Just do. Although schools to bear mind...

A pity that the capital to St. Petersburg not to move... ATO Winter in Moscow at the nonsense )))

_
_mansss_ 27.11.19

I love this game. a change of flag) who will tell what nation a flag after the revolution?

H
Hawk731 27.11.19

I advise you to do the most significant bytes first Republic=) I schA pure tricolor, very moschny defensive potential, based on economic autarky no cons I have the invisible Republic=) yeah and I'm planning a major invasion of Europe=)