3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Hitch 28.11.19 01:09 pm

No sound in the game (Forza Horizon 4)

Faced with a problem, no sound in the game. I have an external USB card Burson Audio. The sound is absolutely all games, built-in sound card disabled, sound card is disabled.

Tried to turn the settings in the game, everything is on max but no sound.

Has anyone faced such a problem?
17 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 28.11.19

Alex_Hitch
No support perhaps, but still Dx12 and DirectSound clocked well (((
On building play through either vidyahu and HDMI !

A
Alex_Hitch 28.11.19

X_ray_83
Hmm, I've never seen a school have such big budget games. The problem is not just me apparently:
Спойлерhttps://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst131734p3_-RESOLVED--Demo---No-Sound-on-PC---Cut-Scene-Audio-Only--PC.aspx?=

X
X_ray_83 28.11.19

Alex_Hitch
In the games, and so the sound is not very rare exceptions ))) So Yes, there were games that could not map the USB ! There driver Dx12 and so different can have bugs then Win 10.

X
X_ray_83 28.11.19

So this DAC, then the more there is wood almost under every Windows should be and so on

Z
Zombieller 28.11.19

I have the sound appeared after a global update, Windows, this, too, was not on the intranet.

A
Alex_Hitch 28.11.19

Zombieller
I have all the updates are, Windows license. In short, a sad, tired look for a solution =(

Via HDMI also the audio is not.

UDP:
The sound came, I just went into the sound settings via control panel and put in each tab, all defaults. The sound appeared!

h
hamshut 28.11.19

Alex_Hitch
How did you solved the problem, could you be more specific?
I also have no in game sound at the 10 Wines, it only flashes the splash commercials.
Any, who solved the problem?
The wood I got last, after installing the game itself has requested an update to their type for the best performance.

K
KyDecHuk666 28.11.19

Alex_Hitch
Alex_Hitch wrote:
the first time I see a school of such high-budget games
Alex_Hitch wrote:
The sound came, I just went into the sound settings via control panel and put in each tab, all defaults. The sound appeared!

M
Mr.Ray 28.11.19

hamshut
Menu sound on your device in the advanced tab put 48000 Hz.

w
walet55 28.11.19

Playing on the xbox for a while periodically losing sound,especially in the published Supplement.

F
Funtomx 28.11.19

Mr.Ray
I have exactly the same problem, but I have exactly the same frequency is there another solution to this problem

S
Satium 28.11.19

All kind time of day.
Came across this today and solutions in it are not found, but decided to just download: Realtek HD for Windows 10 driving in Yandex search drivers for sound on windows 10 pro 64 bit and selecting the link number 2: realtek-hd.download-windows. Download ---> Installed ---> Reboot PC ---> run the Game and voila the sound is back. Good Luck To Everyone

A
Apolinariy85 28.11.19

Sаtium
did not help (((

S
Sanocks 28.11.19

Alex_Hitch
Don't know how, but I have a sound appeared. Thank you kind people)

M
Mishatopkek 05.10.20

Guys, I'm not answering at the wrong time, but here's the "Missing the Sound" solution. It helped me, I hope and you will help.
Write to youTube "How to get bass boost on windows 10." In kratz, there will have to be put a different version of certificates on the sound of the realtec. Once you have a gag box, tick the box in front of "Disable all enhancements." I got the sound in my game.

I found the problem on the reddit page
Spoiler http://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/9ktpr5/no_sound_in_forza_horizon_4/

P
PNCbKoГPbI3 27.04.21

I have a sound in the game itself, but it is not on some cars, on the Japanese and a couple of Mercs, the rest did not even test.
UPD: I fixed everything, reinstallation helped.

P
PNCbKoГPbI3 27.04.21

can I download a pack with the sounds of cars somewhere and just replace the files?