3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
El 28.11.19 01:09 pm

Activation Plays. Fed Island (Fallout 4)

Hello!
Activation problem plays. fed island.
Level 15 activated the lever on the ship and killed the monsters. To activate the second lever and the Studio did not. Deferred to the 91 level.
The lever on the vehicle is activated (indicator light on the wall of the vehicle light, one of the pillars in the network is also highlighted), and the Studio is not activated. Writes that does not work fuse.

variants of the problem:
1. Some quests do not immediately activate the next stage, and if doing the task is not activated the steps, the step is not completed, the quest remains incomplete (for example, when completing the quest the silver cloak picked up a note from a corpse before the appearance of the task to search the corpse. Beat - it works.
2. Climb the forums and found this old, that when building sometimes lacking through the whole island wire pull, comes the electricity, you have to build up piece by piece.
Solution:
found the console command resetinterior [id cell]
resets all parameters to the initial location, but found id to spectacle island did not come
the console complains that for the parameter cell of the given id is not valid.

All built up. And the island is not working. Boring...

PY.Sy.
Just checked, no bug, if you play from including both switch. To beat sense 78 lvlov ))
And still not hear noise from the generator on the ship in magnutom save.
Maybe someone knows how to reset the switch on the ship?
25 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgen_82 28.11.19

People Hello! the question is, what if you remove the dog ? (the dog got firing me at some points), for example using the console command disable, will it affect the plot? the game is the lack of love are not broken ?

E
El 28.11.19

Spoiler

E
El 28.11.19

Евген_82
bring on the dialogue with the dog and send her to the village

E
Evgen_82 28.11.19

El
clear thanks for the advice

p
punck 28.11.19

Activation plays. fed island friend said that BS gives.

A
AnatolyKest 28.11.19

I stupidly held its wiring, and not look for a space where the benefit of almost the entire island clean up

E
El 28.11.19

cut the BS already
a transaction where held?

K
Kavaynik 28.11.19

El
You can try via console to the switches Disable/Enable, and then Activate

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.11.19

Have triglycerol all Bolotnikov and ihniyu mA, has cut both the main switch - workshop work. I heard about this, they say, require defensive structures (until then yet did not build anything except beds and chairs for the old junkie)... in Short, zahranici fences the entire island - no shit, the quest fails. Cho do?

E
El 28.11.19

Disable/Enable, and then Activate is not working
anyway, thank you all

A
Aleksey Enyutin 28.11.19

punck

I activated plays. fed island after the destruction of the BS and the Subway.

A
Antnsapstray 28.11.19

El
If you find how to circumvent this bug, please write. And then PAM just the first quest on the island gave(

A
Aleksey Enyutin 28.11.19

Vanya Rygalov
Defenses that turrets and other things that add protection.

a
alexey.g 28.11.19

El
Hi!
Found a solution?
I have the same thing exactly, and no generator noise, the switch is not included.

E
Ekimma 28.11.19

Vanya Rygalov
I put in my shithole with workbench 3 Torelli and the quest worked. Quest I gave PAM the iron lady from the Subway.

V
VVG 28.11.19

Alex Anytin
Strange problem people :) had nothing to do with the Minutemen, nor with the other factions in Concord did not go, himself got to plays. fed island, turned on the switch on the ship, then behind mother Bolotnikov snuck in an iron box and pulled a second lever. Everything works, creature from the island washed away ))
There built personal Palace of concrete, steel, glass and aluminum, the settlers did not call tired :)
PS
Workshop can not be activated because on the island where some remained small thing, vrazhina.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 28.11.19

VVG
The creature disappeared? I for one had to help them off with the help of the machine )

Basically I have save cheat database. A ginormous house on 4 columns, with a separate power plant in the bunker near ) Fashion Cox)

Now, in cheat save where I started again and want to try to keep all factions (not to lead to destruction, but after completing quests) even before the island got.

V
VVG 28.11.19

The creature ducked, too, just shoot for the sake, they become some of the passive and lose interest in life ))
Spoiler
Also re-started on the main computer, located in the former passage 114 level. Bored :)
No contact at all with any of the factions, in Concord go, itself run.
Lined up on the Abernathy farm, in Sanctuary lying 45th armor (to blatantly steal the Federal food stock and nuclear unit - uper is comfortable behind the bunker)saved money and went on a long journey to the garage Atomic cats, where a 9th level character, bought the T-60. Starlight found, crookrise killed, collected the trash and use, as well as Sanctuary only on the farm, Abernethy, not to throw. Why? A farm owner sells batches of concrete, wood and fertilizer, most of the construction. Immediately harvested and sold her the same )))the only Problem with water, but you can instruct the speakers more. (By the way, these assholes-the settlers tried to blatantly complain that they hurt supermutants - it is enclosed with all sides by the blocks of the farm? For all time only one thrust was, and it was fun to watch him run all the blades for the zoom, fire turrets, where I found him - died )) I did Not go to the hospital in Medford, where he established a gang of mutants - not ready, there was little ammunition, the weapon of the weak. So these assholes are offended that helped them. Here's snickering. Will help times, then on the neck trying to climb )))
Sanctuary don't like because of the clutter and miracles turning\to the disappearance of the armor. There are only pumps put in the river. The resulting water can be sold.

The farm was fenced, a relatively small plot, built on three floors, concreted almost half of the first blocks (not teleported inside the perimeter of any creature).
Came to the decision not to seize the area more, as before, but rather to take only the minimum necessary. Less perimeter - easier defense. If necessary, you can finish up or expand in area for the upper floors.
On the second floor the sleeping area and the entertainment, on the third similarity of the greenhouse (not yet enough glasses for all, and drink vodka, wine, beer and other liquids from bottles, to use them in construction may lead to addiction :) (There is a mod on the conservation and use of bottles from which to drink)

The generator is at the top of the building, pump levels can put missile turrets - well endure reptiles :)
And the balcony pleasant to contemplate the environment and fire intermittently from the sniper rifle at anything that moves ))

And there is minimal construction in Sanctuary, the point from which started the game until I found the Red rocket and the farm Abernathy.

Screenshots from the second computer, plays. fed island, there is a GTX 580 memory on it a little, because really:

e
elgi 28.11.19

VVG's that mod with glass houses ? ) and restorations of Sanctuary ?

and another question. say how it is possible to build a bridge on plays. fed island but I can't figure out how

T
TANkAndrei 28.11.19

I snuck included 2 switch without killing anyone, and the creature simply ceased to attack, the uterus Bolotnikov just standing and staring at me)))