3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_1 28.11.19 01:16 pm

Whether or not to dismantle weapons of high rarity level, but (Destiny 2)

low power? Just suddenly I will regret it
12 Comments
Sort by:
F
Felsune17 28.11.19

Yes.

Z
ZZZKarp 28.11.19

It makes sense to read extra capabilities of this weapon, if you fit the style of the game you can not disassemble a pump level!
PS. BUT will have to run on the planet to gather materials for pumping! Before the update it was simpler :)

K
Kostyan Morozov 28.11.19

before analysis, look at the perks, and there are already I think to myself)

I
Izuru Hitachi 28.11.19

As for me, if the weapon is legendary and with good bonuses - to leave, if it is Not legendary - breaking in any way (exotics personally, I keep in any case, the shift in the location). And the weapon can be re-obtained through collection menu.

S
S-e-v-e-n 28.11.19

No matter what light have clothes important perks, right now, all of hand job just for the perks and light and so climb.

s
schta 28.11.19

how to farm core improvements to upgrade?

S
Sargarus 28.11.19

I did so, broke in and got the story straight damage. Then a collection was taken already updated version.
But it is sometimes given worse than your strength, but the bonuses are not bad but she lacks the strength for tasks, etc.

S
Slipnot6 28.11.19

schta
You can buy Spider Tangled shores, and 10 purple gems for the first time, the next purchase will cost 20 gems, and so on the rise. The next day, the multiplier is reset.
Or to farm engrams from vanguard or crucible reputation, there is a chance that drop the absolute rags and then you're taking it apart, getting from small to two cores better, but it is much more complex option.

s
schta 28.11.19

Slipnot6
I did you clear the campaign, but confused shore is not open. I have a freestuff stock destiny without additions.

S
Slipnot6 28.11.19

schta
Well, then just farm the absolute of the gear from engrams for the reputation vendors of the planets, crucible and vanguard. Basically, the way it was before before the release of rejected, but it is long.

s
schta 28.11.19

Slipnot6
understood. Well, in any case, thank you.

P
PRIVA 28.11.19

Yes, it is easier to buy all this crap once a game is played.
how to use the acquisition in 2019 it is?